What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help me decide. WHIR (1 Viewer)

msudaisy26

Footballguy
This is a unique dynasty that does both best ball and has large starting requirements. Last year I finished 2nd and I moved a lot of my picks to get there. I am on the fence and wondering if I should blow it up, or stand pat and give it another run. Leave a link and I will answer your questions.

Starting requirements 1qb, 2 rb, 3wr, 1te, 1superflex, 2 regular flex, kicker and def.

Scoring is ppr with 1.25 ppr to the tight end, passing touchdowns are 5 all other are 6 and there are small bonuses at 100, 200 yards rushing and receiving and 300, 400 yards passing.

Russell Wilson, Matt Stafford, Trevor Sieman

Blount, Jeremy Hill, C.J. Anderson, Terrance West, Jalen Richard, Jay Ajayi, DeAndre Washington, Cameron Artis-Payne

Dez, Allen Robinson, Larry Fitz, Tavon Austin, Kenny Stills

Gronk, Tyler Highbee, A.J. Derby, Cameron Brate, Vernon Davis

In that format I would see what I could get for Gronk. Would be looking for a RB first and picks, wr or TE. If you can get a couple pieces for Gronk then I think you can do well again. 

I wouldn't blow it up.  Anything can happen in a best ball format.   You have enough decent opportunities at the TE spot for the big game each week so moving Gronk is a good start.  I would look to get an improvement at WR as well as RB.  Your QB position is fine so no need to do anything there.  

I'd be looking at WR. My gut says to blow it up, but I'm not really sure why. Don't have a real reason for that. Moving Gronk, as many have said, seems to make the most sense for your team.

Users who are viewing this thread