What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Owner Looking for a new Home (1 Viewer)

Dsw5150

Footballguy
my name is Damie I'm 28 years old I've been an actively playing fantasy for 10 years I've been apart of three leagues for a majority of my career two dynasty and 1 three man keeper league. I live eat and breath fantasy football Im Looking for a new Dynasty league to call home.I'm a dedicated Fantasy football enthusiast I love the game and everything about it. Most fantasy footballers think it ends in December but for me fantasy football is a 365 day experience the fun is between August and December but the grinding is done between Jan and July. I'm looking for the full experience of a dynasty league to sink my teeth into all year. 

Contact me at dsw3712@gmail.com if you want a competitive Owner in your league 

We have a great, 32 team, 2 conference Dyanasty, that may be just what your looking for. We lost our commish in 2016, and the league went bye=bye, but we've brought it back this year! Since we have alot of retired players, and are looking at two years of rookies, we have decided to do a 22 round redisbursal draft in May, with 20 keepers.

We're down to 5 orphans. You can check them out here=

http://www.rosterwars.com/mfg/ffapocalypseleaguebanner.jpg?v=1.3

We use Leaguesafe, are very active, very Hardcore bunch, and you'd be coming in Kind of both on the ground floor, but also in an established system and league.

60$ a year, plus a one time 25$ Graphics fee. (Andrew at MyfantasyGraphics does all of our work)

Users who are viewing this thread