What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 New York Mets thread (1 Viewer)

Fariq

Footballguy
This should be a good season. As of this writing I will not be pleased with a record of 89-73 or worse.

If sure you guys are aware, but if not, MLBN has a doc on the 7 Line Army called Loyal 'Til The Last Out.

Pretty cool group of Mets fan (at least until I find out Gildo's a member) that all started from some guy making his own T shirts and its snowballed into a group of fans north of 1,000

Highlight has to be the fact that they were in PetCo on their annual trip, probably about 500 strong, when Bartolo took Shields deep.

We can't have anything nice. Think about the feelings we had two years ago, dreaming of this pitching staff....look at it now. 

And we all know the inevitable kick in the nuts is coming when ####### Harvey grows up and dominates on his next team. 

We can't have anything nice. Think about the feelings we had two years ago, dreaming of this pitching staff....look at it now. 

And we all know the inevitable kick in the nuts is coming when ####### Harvey grows up and dominates on his next team. 
Harvey probably had a few beers golfing and did not want to show up in the clubhouse smelling like a brewery.

RBM said:

His days of domination appear to be over.

I hope the reason they are saying they won't bring up Rosario is because they are hoping Reyes improves enough to be a bargaining chip by the trade deadline. Rosario doesn't seem to have much left to prove in the minors.

Just acquired Zack Wheeler. Looking at his game log his numbers are a little deceiving. After a bad first two starts he has been really solid. Any idea of what his innings limit is going to be this year? I know he hasnt been healthy the last two years.

Disappointing season but I am already over it. Some of the older guys will be traded. Amed Rosario and Dominic Smith will be called up later in the season. I still watch the games.

Fariq said:
Disappointing season but I am already over it. Some of the older guys will be traded. Amed Rosario and Dominic Smith will be called up later in the season. I still watch the games.
Same here, although maybe not a full 9 innings anymore. They'll probably tease us with another late season run again.

Users who are viewing this thread