What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need to Cut or Trade Players. Suggestions? (1 Viewer)

J3RS3YD3V1L

Footballguy
Need to cut down to 35 active players.  I'm at 43, plus 2 more coming in the draft.  Struggling to choose which of my bench players to get rid of and whether they are tradeable or have no value.  I've highlighted the guys I consider more or less expendable, with players listed in a rough "value" order.  Thoughts on who has trade value, who I should drop, and who I should try to keep?

12 team, $325 salary cap.  QB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FL plus DL/DL/LB/DB/DB/FL.  Performance scoring.

QB: A.Rodgers, B.Bortles, M.Glennon, P.Lynch, J.Brissett, M.Moore

RB: D.Murray, L.Miller, D.Henry, C.Michael, J.Rodgers, P.Barber, C.Sims, T.Ervin, J.Ferguson, DJ.Foster, D.Jackson

WR: J.Jones, D.Bryant, A.Robinson, S.Watkins, D.Parker, A.Boldin, T. Ginn Jr., K.Wright,J.Brown

TE: R.Gronkowski, H.Henry, L.Green, A.Gates, T.Higbee

DL: C.Dunlap, J.Pierre-Paul, D.Buckner, L.Williams

LB: L.Kuechly, B.Wagner, J.Houston, N.Bradham

DB: B.Church, R.Alford, B.McDougald

I'd drop Wright, Barber, Ferguson, Ervin, Foster, Jackson, Moore, Brissett, or even one of those tight ends if you'd like to keep one of the guys I mentioned.  

These would be the 9 guys I would cut:

QB:  J.Brissett, M.Moore - You have plenty of QB's and don't need these guys

WR: A.Boldin, K.Wright, YBoldin is replaceable and has no future value; Wright is just a guy

TE:  L.Green, A.Gates You have plenty of TE talent and don't need these guys

LB: N.Bradham He is just a guy and you have three much better options

DB: R.Alford, B.McDougald You don't need to carry DB's.  You can always find the stud of the year on the waiver wire.  I would cut Church too if you needed the spot but at this point you have plenty other areas to trim from

With essentially 10 cuts to make I would listen to the advice on IDP from others so that eliminates Bradham, Alford and McDougald.

My next 7 cuts would be:

Brisset, Moore, Lynch, Glennon, D. Jackson, DJ Foster, A. Boldin

Users who are viewing this thread