Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
massraider

InfoWars Fake News PizzaGate Lunatic Tool Republishes 1,000 Russia Today Articles, Millions Choke It Down

1 minute ago, massraider said:

Alex Jones prepares his moron followers for the interview

Guy is a Sandy Hook truther, claims that gun control nuts staged the whole thing.  

I know one of those Sandy Hook families, and they aren't hiding their child to enact gun laws, their little girl is dead.  

Guy is despicable. Type of guy that needs to be punched in the face a few times until he shuts up, like a Bill Maher type. 

6 minutes ago, massraider said:

Alex Jones prepares his moron followers for the interview

Guy is a Sandy Hook truther, claims that gun control nuts staged the whole thing.  

I know one of those Sandy Hook families, and they aren't hiding their child to enact gun laws, their little girl is dead.  

Scalise shooting = false flag 

6 minutes ago, William Munny said:

Guy is despicable. Type of guy that needs to be punched in the face a few times until he shuts up, like a Bill Maher type. 

Bill Maher? Really?  Because he throws out tons of dangerous conspiracy theories?  Come on.

I am surprised so many Republicans don't like Maher. Sincerely, I am surprised.  Sure he's a liberal but he constantly calls out Democrats on their B.S., I mean every single week he calls them out on something.  I just don't get the hate for him from the Right.  I think it is borne out of ignorance by those who have never actually listened to his positions.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Chaka said:

Bill Maher? Really?  Because he throws out tons of dangerous conspiracy theories?  Come on.

I am surprised so many Republicans don't like Maher. Sincerely, I am surprised.  Sure he's a liberal but he constantly calls out Democrats on their B.S., I mean every single week he calls them out on something.  I just don't get the hate for him from the Right.  I think it is borne out of ignorance by those who have never actually listened to his positions.

Goal of that post was to get someone talking about Maher instead of Alex Jones.

Best to ignore Munny/RBM.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, massraider said:

Sorry.  

IMO Alex Jones is not worth talking about.  He belongs in the loony bin and it's best to ignore him.  Talking about him lends power to his insane ramblings.  It drives the echo chamber and sustains his lunatic fringe incoherent fallacies even longer.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Chaka said:

I just can't stand little weasels with big mouths. Ever hear what he's said about Christians?

46 minutes ago, William Munny said:

I just can't stand little weasels with big mouths. Ever hear what he's said about Christians?

No. But odds are he was probably right. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, William Munny said:

Ever hear what he says about Islam?  

1 hour ago, massraider said:

Figured that was the case.  Not sure why he can't admit it and has to hide behind an alias.  Seems to contradict his general bluster and tough guy veneer.  RBM - Why didn't you just come clean to me a few weeks back when I asked you about this? 

1 minute ago, General Malaise said:

Ever hear what he says about Islam?  

Yes. So that means I should excuse what he says about Christians? 

This is the scumbag that also said the 9/11 attackers were courageous. 

2 minutes ago, William Munny said:

Don't excuse the truth. Accept it.

2 minutes ago, Politician Spock said:

Don't excuse the truth. Accept it.

Saw your dumb shtick the first time, not interested. 

6 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Figured that was the case.  Not sure why he can't admit it and has to hide behind an alias.  Seems to contradict his general bluster and tough guy veneer.  RBM - Why didn't you just come clean to me a few weeks back when I asked you about this? 

Figured you knew and were just being a ####. 

Just now, William Munny said:

Saw your dumb shtick the first time, not interested. 

The only reason I'm here is because of your shtick. 

4 minutes ago, William Munny said:

That's not the full context of what he said re: 9/11.  But given our history, there's nothing I can type that will take you off this stance on Maher.

You are okay with him bashing Islam, but bashing Christianity is out of bounds?  Is that right?  Or are you of the mind that you think he should not say anything negative about any religions?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, William Munny said:

Figured you knew and were just being a ####. 

Honestly didn't know at the time, but of late it's become clear.  What'd you get popped for?

2 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

That's not the full context of what he said re: 9/11.  But given our history, there's nothing I can type that will take you off this stance on Maher.

You are okay with him bashing Islam, but bashing Christianity is out of bounds?  Is that right?  Or are you of the mind that you think he should not say anything negative about any religions?  

Yeah no need to bash all religion the way he does. Obviously strikes closer to home with the constant Christian bashing.  And I'm fine with non believers, but you know how he goes about it. It's intentionally done to antagonize. 

39 minutes ago, William Munny said:

Maher didn't say that the 9/11 attackers were "courageous". He said they were "not cowardly".

People who are familiar with the concept of a "thesaurus" understand that those two descriptions are not synonymous.

2 hours ago, massraider said:

That makes me really ####### angry.  I hope he goes to prison and gets pounded in the ### repeatedly.

Edited by The Z Machine

57 minutes ago, The Z Machine said:

That makes me really ####### angry.  I hope he goes to prison and gets pounded in the ### repeatedly.

Unless he is into that sort of thing.

How a Conspiracy Theorist’s Call About a Dirty Bomb Shut Down Part of a Port

A section of the Port of Charleston in South Carolina was shut down for several hours Wednesday night after a tip from a far-right YouTube conspiracy theorist warned that a dirty bomb might be on a container ship moored there, officials said.

The episode began around 8 p.m. on Wednesday when the Coast Guard said it received two phone calls about a potential dirty bomb — a crude explosive rigged to spray radioactive material — aboard the container ship Maersk Memphis, Lt. James B. Zorn, a Coast Guard spokesman, said on Thursday.

Lieutenant Zorn said the two separate calls appeared to have been prompted by a YouTube posting and that agencies responded out of “an abundance of caution.”

What appeared to be an account of one call was posted to YouTube on Wednesday. In it, George Webb, a prolific social media conspiracy theorist, describes his conversation with the Coast Guard.

“Well I just got off the phone with the Coast Guard in South Carolina, and they were very obviously, you know, hesitant to call out all the dogs and call out all the radiation meters and all that without knowing who our source is,” he said in the post, which was published on Wednesday.

He described the anonymous sources who he said gave him information on a bomb at the port as being in the Midwest and that they were fearful of reprisals from Andrew G. McCabe, the acting director of the F.B.I.

“These are American patriots who spent decades even before D.H.S. was formed in service to our country saving our country from terrorists’ attacks,” Mr. Webb said, referring to the Department of Homeland Security.

Nutters gonna nut.

edited to add: We've laughed at this nutter (the guy who turned in the report) before: https://www.youtube.com/user/georgwebb/videos

Edited by fatness
  • Like 1

More George Webb.
https://www.intellihub.com/george-webb-dyncorp-mass-shootings-america/

From Washington D.C. insiders to the C.I.A. to Hilary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation to DynCorp, the information conveyed in these must-see video reports offers the prima facie evidence necessary to prosecute numerous individuals for crimes ranging from arms dealing, to child trafficking and murder.

Webb began Day 81, Part 2 today with the words, “I think I’m ready to solve the puzzle.”

:lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fatness said:

How a Conspiracy Theorist’s Call About a Dirty Bomb Shut Down Part of a Port

Nutters gonna nut.

edited to add: We've laughed at this nutter (the guy who turned in the report) before: https://www.youtube.com/user/georgwebb/videos

I have been casually following this, and it's like a soap opera.  The dudes brother came out and said he was a nut job. Another radical left Bernie supporter going too far imo.

5 hours ago, William Munny said:

Yeah no need to bash all religion the way he does. Obviously strikes closer to home with the constant Christian bashing.  And I'm fine with non believers, but you know how he goes about it. It's intentionally done to antagonize. 

Proselytizing is intentional too. Antagonizing proselytizers achieves a natural balance. Without one, the other would be too much.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quez said:

I have been casually following this, and it's like a soap opera.  The dudes brother came out and said he was a nut job. Another radical left Bernie supporter going too far imo.

He's a pizzagate nutter.

George Webb notes that the cancer has only gotten worse since. As evidenced by ‘Pizzagate,’ the cancer has spread and metastasized throughout the body politic as the deep state criminal network continued to spread its tentacles domestically and internationally, unabated.

https://twitter.com/DewsNewz/status/875494310132813827

Exclusive Sneak Peek @RealAlexJones @megynkelly The Interview! Full Interview to be released tonight on http://www.infowars.com #NBCFakeNews

The accompanying video is pretty great.  Alex Jones used NBC and Megyn Kelly, and is completely milking this for all it's worth. You almost have to respect it.  

8 hours ago, William Munny said:

Ever hear what he says about Muslims? You'd love it. 

7 hours ago, William Munny said:

Or just, you know, point out hypocrisies and logical fallacies. 

I've been openly rooting for one of the Sandy Hook parents to beat Alex Jones to death for some time now.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Homer J Simpson said:

I've been openly rooting for one of the Sandy Hook parents to beat Alex Jones to death for some time now.

Would it be ironic if he was killed in a mass shooting?

On 6/15/2017 at 7:27 PM, massraider said:

https://twitter.com/DewsNewz/status/875494310132813827

The accompanying video is pretty great.  Alex Jones used NBC and Megyn Kelly, and is completely milking this for all it's worth. You almost have to respect it.  

I'm not going to respect it at all but I will say Kelly & NBC are idiots for putting themselves in that position.

This is similar to the NYT piece on Richard Spencer & the 60 Minutes interview of Cernovich, questionable journalistic value vs mass broadcasting of these views & normalization of them. 

42 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I'm not going to respect it at all but I will say Kelly & NBC are idiots for putting themselves in that position.

This is similar to the NYT piece on Richard Spencer & the 60 Minutes interview of Cernovich, questionable journalistic value vs mass broadcasting of these views & normalization of them. 

Gotta get them eyeballs and clicks, brah. Or accelerate their demise.

Did anybody watch the Megyn Kelly interview last night?  Sounds like she went at him pretty hard on the Sandy Hook stuff.  :oldunsure:

'Pizzagate' Gunman Sentenced To 4 Years In Prison

The unfounded "Pizzagate" Internet rumor at the center of this case accused the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria of being the home of a Satanic child sex abuse ring involving top Democrats such as Hillary Clinton. "Speculation and fabrications tied to the bizarre conspiracy theory have been relentlessly circulated by politically motivated fringe sites," as The Two-Way has reported.

Welch heard about the conspiracy theory last December and spent three days reading about it and watching videos, according to a statement that was part of his plea agreement. He then decided to go investigate the matter himself.

"The defendant then took it upon himself to act in what he believed would be a violent confrontation at the restaurant," the statement reads. Welch unsuccessfully attempted to try to persuade friends to join him. He said he believed it would involve "sacraficing [sic] the lives of a few for the lives of many," according to court documents.

Welch then drove to Washington and entered Comet Ping Pong, where numerous children were present. He was brandishing the 3-foot-long rifle and had a loaded revolver in a holster on his hip. Employees and clients fled the pizzeria while Welch looked around the restaurant and moved furniture.

He terrified an employee who inadvertently returned to the restaurant during his "investigation," briefly pointing a gun at him before the employee ran for his life. Welch also shot through the lock of a closet, damaging a computer. Nobody was injured, and he ultimately surrendered to the police.

2 minutes ago, massraider said:

How long can we avoid these coded emails?

My steak was savory (not sweet) on the Midsummer.

The North Carolina man who fired an assault rifle inside a Washington, DC, pizzeria while investigating an online conspiracy theory known as "Pizzagate" was sentenced to 48 months in prison Thursday.

Edgar Maddison Welch, 29, also received 36 months of probation and was ordered to pay $5,744.33 in restitution for firing three shots with an AR-15 rifle inside the Comet Ping Pong restaurant in northwest Washington in December. He claimed he was attempting to find and rescue child sex slaves that he believed were being held at the restaurant -- a belief allegedly based on his reading of a false story circulating online that connected Hillary Clinton's campaign adviser to the pizzeria through coded messages in his leaked emails.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/pizzagate-sentencing/index.html

Welch binge-watched YouTube videos about the alleged child-trafficking ring on Dec. 1, setting a plan, court files show. Still, Welch was warned by a friend and his girlfriend against doing “something stupid,” as she put it in a text that was included in court filings. Using a “camera” and conducting “recon” first would be better than going to the restaurant with “guns blazing,” the friend advised in other messages cited by authorities.

Finally, as he drove to Washington, Welch texted his girlfriend a Bible verse about being anointed by God and recorded a message to his family saying he loved them and hoped his daughters would understand someday that he was trying to protect the defenseless.

Shortly before 3 p.m. Dec. 4, Welch parked and left a loaded 12-gauge shotgun and box of shells in the car, then walked into the restaurant carrying a loaded, six-shot revolver on his hip and holding the 9mm long rifle with about 29 rounds of ammunition across his chest.

After a panicky evacuation by workers and customers, including children, Welch fired the rifle multiple times at a locked closet door, striking computer equipment inside, court documents state. He also pointed the rifle toward an unwitting employee retrieving pizza dough who entered at the back of the restaurant and then immediately turned and ran for his life, according to the government’s evidence signed off on by Welch.

the local paper