What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wooing an FBG back to the FFA (1 Viewer)

captain_amazing

Footballguy
With @SWC back recently and the missing FBGs thread, I thought we could use a place where we try to woo fellow FBGs back to the FFA.  Use whatever tactics you think are necessary, but pick one FBG you would like to woo back to the FFA and at least tag them in a post.  Perhaps with enough post likes, the missing FBGer will realize how much he/she is missed in the FFA.

My official nomination is

@TheIronSheik

I've missed his weather updates, lawn mowing adventures, and otherwise posting mannerisms.  

ITS - you are greatly missed! 

Pretty much everyone from the 06 Build a Franchise draft, Gears leagues.  I was dantheman8417 then.  Weird that I've been around since my teens.  Anyone else end up here from the old Sandbox days?  

@Tremendous Upside

@gordon gekko (don't care if fake)

Dentist

@scoobygang you magnificent son of a #####

On a side, I clicked on the Russian Bride Draft just to see what it's looking like these days.  Somebody is dropping the ball here

Pretty much everyone from the 06 Build a Franchise draft, Gears leagues.  I was dantheman8417 then.  Weird that I've been around since my teens.  Anyone else end up here from the old Sandbox days?  

@Tremendous Upside

@gordon gekko (don't care if fake)

Dentist

@scoobygang

On a side, I clicked on the Russian Bride Draft just to see what it's looking like these days.  Somebody is dropping the ball here
Unfortunately, TU is definitely not coming back. He passed away.

Users who are viewing this thread