What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1.2 for Watkins and 1.4 (1 Viewer)

Brandon Will

Footballguy
My plan at first was to take Fournette and Cook 1 and 2, but in a 20 team league, I came to the conclusion I need to stack at WR, which was leaning me towards Fournette and Davis. For me to get in return Watkins and Mike Williams or a Corey Davis, and STILL get my choice at RB? No brainer trade? 

I have Derrick Henry, Pryor, M Bryant to start with in a rebuild. 

I own 1.1 1.2 1.6 1.7 2.1 (13th overall)

looking to load up at TE position also 

I also worry about Buffalo drafting a WR, Watkins hasn't been the most reliable, but when he plays, he's impressed me. Should I wait for the draft?

Agree with the above but when I read the first post I had no idea what the hell you were trying to say. If you can get Watkins and 1.04 for 1.02 then do it.

Sure, Watkins is a risk, but Watkins has top 5 WR talent.  And you're only moving down 2 spots?   Easy accept.

If I were in your shoes, I take the best RB at 1, and BPA at 4.  You're guaranteed to get 2 of Fournette, Cook, Williams or Davis.

In a 20 team league the key is to have as many guys as possible that can win you a week by themselves.  Watkins can be that kind of player so I would think the deal is an easy accept.  I don't think  you need to "stack the WR" as you said.  You need to stack guys with huge game potential.  Those are the kind of players that win you game in large leagues.   

In a 20 team league the key is to have as many guys as possible that can win you a week by themselves.  Watkins can be that kind of player so I would think the deal is an easy accept.  I don't think  you need to "stack the WR" as you said.  You need to stack guys with huge game potential.  Those are the kind of players that win you game in large leagues.   
So you agree to make the deal asap? He said to add a 2018 4th and i just sent it over.

is this the move? 

Pretty much Dalvin Cook for Watkins and Corey Davis or Mike Williams. Not bad 

So you agree to make the deal asap? He said to add a 2018 4th and i just sent it over.

is this the move? 

Pretty much Dalvin Cook for Watkins and Corey Davis or Mike Williams. Not bad 
Yes, as just about everyone has told you and a 2018 4th is superfluous.

Watkins is going for 1.03 in 12 team leagues. And in those league he would be worth that and the 1.04 for the 1.02 without question. He can only be worth more in a 20 team league.

I also worry about Buffalo drafting a WR, Watkins hasn't been the most reliable, but when he plays, he's impressed me. Should I wait for the draft?
I would not worry about them drafting a WR. The only thing that can hurt Watkins are the injuries.

Users who are viewing this thread