What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Merrie Melodies/Looney Tunes Character (1 Viewer)

Who Is Your Favorite

• Total voters
Noted. And I only get 15 poll questions, which speaks to both the depth of this category and my own limitations. 

If anybody can argue for better characters, speak up now!  I'm listening for the poll.  

He was great until the late 70's. There was some Saturday morning show where he was pitted against Speedy Gonzalez every episode. They were profoundly disappointing after 30-40 years of great Daffy.
The late period Blanc and post-Blanc WB cartoons don't exist for me.  They're like Babe Ruth playing for the Boston Braves

I thought Bugs was always in Merrie Melodies rather that Looney Tunes :shrug:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merrie_Melodies

Merrie Melodies is an American animated series of comedy short films produced by Warner Bros. between 1931 and 1969, during the golden age of American animation. As with its parent series, Looney Tunes, Merrie Melodies featured some of the most famous cartoon characters ever created; including Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig and Elmer Fudd.

I had to go with Wile E. Coyote...not because he was the funniest, but because he was so damn focused and persistent.

Think about all the #FAIL and pain he suffered over the years...and yet...

Keep on plugin Wile E.; keep on plug'in.  :thumbup:

Foghorn Leghorn was the wisest of them all.

Foghorn quotes

“He’s so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent”
“That woman’s as cold as a nudist on an iceberg”
“As senior rooster ’round here, it’s my duty, and my pleasure, to instruct junior roosters in the ancient art of roostery”

Users who are viewing this thread