What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bathroom etiquette - is this normal? (1 Viewer)

gbill2004

Footballguy
My buddy never buys toilet paper. He says he takes one dump per day, first thing in the morning and then jumps right into the shower. That's his daily routine so he says no need for TP since the shower cleans everything off. 

Is this normal?  

My buddy never buys toilet paper. He says he takes one dump per day, first thing in the morning and then jumps right into the shower. That's his daily routine so he says no need for TP since the shower cleans everything off. 

Is this normal?  
This ain't even normal for the abnormal. :crazy:

Reminds me of what a wise man once said:

Annyong said:
I wonder if these people want to change things up go out for some nice Cajun or White Castle or something, then crap all over eachother. I would imagine they prolly have an extra room all Dexter'ed out for these types of things. I guess you could also just do it in the bathtub and you waffle stomp the poops through the drain.

I have fine tuned my ####s to happen at work, because a) I like to save money on toilet paper and b) I like to know that I get paid to ####.  But I still have toilet paper at my house because I accept that I am abnormal regarding this and my friends appreciate coming to a house where they can wipe their ###, and women tend to use toilet paper.  So does this dude not interact with anyone at his house?  Does he never have a girl over?

Is he a soap or wash rag guy? 

I'll admit to not being as... anal... about my wiping when I'm about to jump in the shower. But yeah, not running rag or soap over unwiped butt.

I have fine tuned my ####s to happen at work, because a) I like to save money on toilet paper and b) I like to know that I get paid to ####.  But I still have toilet paper at my house because I accept that I am abnormal regarding this and my friends appreciate coming to a house where they can wipe their ###, and women tend to use toilet paper.  So does this dude not interact with anyone at his house?  Does he never have a girl over?
He has girls over. He says no TP in the house ensures they leave the next morning. 

Is he a soap or wash rag guy? 

I'll admit to not being as... anal... about my wiping when I'm about to jump in the shower. But yeah, not running rag or soap over unwiped butt.
Because "the shower" ain't wiping his ### without some help.

He has girls over. He says no TP in the house ensures they leave the next morning. 
There's no way they are spending the night there. You bring girls home from a night out, they will need to piss before bed. So yea, I think your friend is full of #### (no pun intended).

There's no way they are spending the night there. You bring girls home from a night out, they will need to piss before bed. So yea, I think your friend is full of #### (no pun intended).
you're overlooking a very good angle here ... he can play the 'no TP' shtick to get them in the shower with him  :wub:

So this guy somehow maintains perfect bladder control huh? Never gets constipated or the drips? Ask this dude his secrets and report back. TIA.

Not all poops are the same.
Agreed.

If we are not careful here, we may approach becoming poopist.

Now, I am not accusing anyone here of that; I try to be fair minded.

But, if it runs like poop and smells like poop...well...let's just say it would be a mess.

My 2 cents.

#PoopDiversity

Last edited by a moderator:
What does he do on weekends?  only poop in the morning and that's it?  This doesn't really seem worth it to save a little bit of $ on some TP

Toilet paper is one of the most inexpensive household items out there. Does he also save money by turning his underwear inside out and wear it for two days? Wash and re-roll condoms?

He's lying about girls over. Girls can weed out the creeps. 

People who separate two-ply and re-roll into one-ply appear normal next to this dude. 

And why is he telling you this? Is it really you? If not, watch your back for this weirdo. 

I was thinking this thread was going to be  more along the lines of which urinal do you choose. Boy was I wrong.
This reminds me. So you go into a bathroom with 3 urinals and one stall. Two adult level and one kids level. Guy is using far adult urinal. Stall is occupied. Do you use the adult one next to it or use the kiddie one? I always try to avoid using kid urinal because I know how kids wait til last minute and the last thing you want as a parent is to get your kid to the bathroom only to have to pick him up to use urinal because some guy is using the kiddie urinal. 

Am I wrong to use urinal right next to far right guy to leave kiddie urinal open? 

This reminds me. So you go into a bathroom with 3 urinals and one stall. Two adult level and one kids level. Guy is using far adult urinal. Stall is occupied. Do you use the adult one next to it or use the kiddie one? I always try to avoid using kid urinal because I know how kids wait til last minute and the last thing you want as a parent is to get your kid to the bathroom only to have to pick him up to use urinal because some guy is using the kiddie urinal. 

Am I wrong to use urinal right next to far right guy to leave kiddie urinal open? 
I never pass up a three point attempt. 

He's lying about girls over. Girls can weed out the creeps. 

People who separate two-ply and re-roll into one-ply appear normal next to this dude. 

And why is he telling you this? Is it really you? If not, watch your back for this weirdo. 
The subject came up cuz I was at his condo and I needed to take a dump. I then discovered no TP and he explained why...

That is disgusting.  I would never allow him to use my shower and I guess if I still wanted to be friends with this idiot I would have to take TP over to his house when I visit.

He was messing with you cause he forgot to buy TP, which would be funny

Or

He need meds for a terrible psychiatric disorder

Question is, so what did YOU do then??  You said you had to poo right?

He was messing with you cause he forgot to buy TP, which would be funny

Or

He need meds for a terrible psychiatric disorder

Question is, so what did YOU do then??  You said you had to poo right?
I ran over to the gas station next door and used their washroom. 

Is this normal?  
No, butt if he scrubs right after should be ok

Users who are viewing this thread