What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade (1 Viewer)

IMO, I think a bit too much.  If I had the picks side, I would offer 1.5 and White....and that's it.  I have Jordan at the 1.6 - 1.8 range in value in a PPR.  So, to me the offer is too much to get Jordan.  Fair, as the others have said, no one will bat an eye.   For me, I keep the picks.

am i the only one that doesnt think this is even close?  I have both White and Howard on my dynasty so i think i can provide a fair assessment. White's value took a serious hit with the Rex signing and the possibility is still out there that Blount will be resigned as well...i have never really trusted NE RBs anyway.  Howard is the clear cut starter who proved he can hold his own last year. For me this is pretty lopsided in favor of Howard.

am i the only one that doesnt think this is even close?  I have both White and Howard on my dynasty so i think i can provide a fair assessment. White's value took a serious hit with the Rex signing and the possibility is still out there that Blount will be resigned as well...i have never really trusted NE RBs anyway.  Howard is the clear cut starter who proved he can hold his own last year. For me this is pretty lopsided in favor of Howard.
Are you not factoring in the 1.05 or 1.11? 1.05 is going to be a quality back, maybe the quality of Howard or the 2nd best receiver in this class, Mike Williams or Corey Davis. 1.11 is also going to be a quality prospect with the depth of this class, plus Howard is no sure bet.

Are you not factoring in the 1.05 or 1.11? 1.05 is going to be a quality back, maybe the quality of Howard or the 2nd best receiver in this class, Mike Williams or Corey Davis. 1.11 is also going to be a quality prospect with the depth of this class, plus Howard is no sure bet.
This.

Howard is a talented back, but I question the CHI offense, so that's why he is not a sure bet.

It's a fair offer.

I wanted some feedback too with a trade I'm thinking about doing: 1.3, 2.5,and marvin jones for Derrick Henry and Murray. What do you all think? This trade would make my rb core solid. I have Jay Ajayi and Jordan Howard 

As for being worried about the rest of Chicago Bears offense, I wouldn't be to concerned. They were horrible last year! Also Howard didn't play a whole season

I wanted some feedback too with a trade I'm thinking about doing: 1.3, 2.5,and marvin jones for Derrick Henry and Murray. What do you all think? This trade would make my rb core solid. I have Jay Ajayi and Jordan Howard 
Why would you post that in this thread?  why not start your own thread since your pieces are completely different than the pieces in this thread?

Thank you everyone for the replies.  I offered this trade and am being told its too light.  I was the picks side.  I wanted to take a step back to make sure I knew around his value before I offered more.

Thank you everyone for the replies.  I offered this trade and am being told its too light.  I was the picks side.  I wanted to take a step back to make sure I knew around his value before I offered more.
I wouldn't offer more, that is more than fair. I actually don't like the trade for you

I don't put much value in White so I look at it more as 1.05 and 1.11 for Howard and it seems fair.  I own Howard on one of my dynasty teams that is pretty good and I don't know that I could trade Howard for that.  It's not bad value but I have a rookie from last year that was very good and it seems like a more certain thing than the picks.  I think the deal is a fair offer.

Users who are viewing this thread