What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Nintendo Switch - Amazon stock? (1 Viewer)

Horses Mouth

Footballguy
My son has a bunch of Amazon gift cards and is dying for the new Switch. 

It's out of stock.

Is there any way to see when it'll be in stock at Amazon? Any rumors? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone have this for themselves/kids? worth it with the limited titles? sounds like its selling well, kids birthdays are coming up this summer. might take the plunge

Bump for feedback.  My son's birthday is coming up and he has talked about this console, but trying to gauge if it is worth it, as well as the effort to procure.

my son (11) is a huge video gamer. Has the Switch and loves it. Currently plays Zelda, Arms and Splatoon 2.

Best part is the mobility of the system. Especially on road trips using the wifi in my car.

I was able to find one at a Toys R Us in a rural town in Mississippi during my travels. I see a good number of them in Targets and Toys R Us stores still. I travel a ton for work, so I am always on the lookout for Switch units as I have bought 3 so far for friends. I'm currently looking for Amibos now.

Users who are viewing this thread