What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jordan Poyer (BUF) or Keith Tandy (TB)? (1 Viewer)

Hawksnest29

Footballguy
Looking to draft one of these safeties. I think both are in pretty good situations going forward. I can sign them to a max contract of 4 years. I have seen Tandy pretty high on Dynasty rankings but Poyer just as high. Which one do you think will be better for a 3-4 year stretch? I'm in a 32 team dynasty league

Yeah not much available with it being a 32 team dynasty: Here are some other DB's that are available:

DANIEL SORENSEN (KC)

T.J McDonald (MIA)

Brian Poole (ATL)

I was digging through our FA players and found TYRANN MATHIEU . 20 other teams must have over looked him due to his bad season last year (or just didn't want to take the risk)

Definitely grab Mathieu...that's absolute waiver-wire GOLD in a 32-team format.

Far behind, I'd put Sorenson in wih Poyer as viable targets.  Maybe a bit ahead.  Liked what I saw last year.

I was digging through our FA players and found TYRANN MATHIEU . 20 other teams must have over looked him due to his bad season last year (or just didn't want to take the risk)
wow. 

I think Tandy has a good chance to start from what I have read.

For what it's worth, I met Tandy when he played at WVU.  Met some of his family as well who were handing out hats that say "Tandyland" (as in all the area he'd cover).  Great family, great guy.  Still have the hat. 

Users who are viewing this thread