What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Soul Train Line Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

brohans i am in because like my main man myself said earlier the s is for soultrain take that to the bank bromigos 

this is the anti wallflower thread brohans you come in here you strut your stuff and you end up headin out of the joint with a papershaker damn straight take that to the bank brohans 

Love it Ted...plus, its style reminded me of one of my other fav's.  :thumbup:

Bout time for some Midnight Break'in

*Not quite as classic as the others, but it needs to be here...if only for my own personal nostalgia*
OMG 

This is my favorite so far. Damn that was funny.

:headbang:
FUNNY? 

Damn it Zone; I'm the guy dancin' at the 1:30 mark!  :rant:

Seriously, I wish I had some videos of my break dancin' days in the 80's...

...there would be plenty of funny for all when I posted them! :bag:

(And I would post them ;)  )

You guys are KILLING IT with the song choices!  :thumbup: :thumbup:  This has the makings of a great soul playlist. 

I watched a lot of ST in the 70s and 80s. As a teenager, I developed a case what was called "jungle fever" back then. Those ladies could really move. :wub:  

Can't find the Soul Train clips for these songs, but I probably won't get a better thread to say that it sometimes keeps me up at night knowing that the Gap Band used the exact same synth riff on You Dropped A Bomb on Me and Burn Rubber (Why You Wanna Hurt Me).

Love it Ted...plus, its style reminded me of one of my other fav's.  :thumbup:

Bout time for some Midnight Break'in

*Not quite as classic as the others, but it needs to be here...if only for my own personal nostalgia*
My middle school cafetorium was configured to have open space for dancing during lunch.  Radio station would play over the PA.  Dance floor had by far the most action when the "urban contemporary" station played, definitely remember Operator in the rotation.  That's when I learned how to glide, pop-and-lock, robot, wave, and some backspin moves and freezes.

I was hoping to see some elevator shoes with aquariums and goldfish swimming around, like Antonio Fargas in "I'm Gonna Get You Sucka".
Frenchy Fuqua put those muthas on the map  :thumbup:   - will never forget seeing that #### for the first time in the '70s - just, wooowww

Users who are viewing this thread