What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Defending champ trade Gurley for???? (1 Viewer)

dansav

Footballguy
I took down the league last year and could  probably make a run at the playoffs again.

should I trade Gurley and Brandon Marshall for Dez Bryant and the 2.06 rookie.

my current  RB stable consists of

Mccoy, Ingram, Gurley, D Henry

my current WR/TE stable consists of 

Cobb, Gronk, Crabtree, Hogan, Marshall, Bennett, Ertz and Josh Gordon

Feedback?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not. Gurley could outscore Dez this year and that type of trade will be available later because of Gurleys age. 

Unless you are just really down on Gurley - I would not do that deal.  It is not unreasonable to me however and you did not mention starting lineup requirements so that would impact the decision but all in all I would pass.

There is no way I make that deal.  This is not anywhere close to something I would think about.  I don't think Marshall will be that far off of Dez for next year while Gurley vs the 2.06 isn't even in the ball park.    

PPR League?   if so, close, and I would take the Gurley side.  Personally, I am not a fan of either WR, but side more towards Marshall (and this is personal), I don't like Bryant.  Dez and Gurley are close, but in a PPR league, I side more towards Dez in scoring...but, I would take the younger player in Gurley.  

No way.  Gurley >>> Dez.  2.06 >= Marshall.  personally there is no way i'd give up a mid 2nd for Marshall but guess 2.06 isn't too bad.

I'd try and move Ingram.  Saints are going to add another RB to that backfield.  See if you can get Dez for Ingram straight up, if not add a mid round rookie pick.

I'd also try and move Ingram. I think they make moves on RB in the draft. Package Marshall and Ingram for a WR if you feel you need an upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread