What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

These are the greatest pants ever! (1 Viewer)

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
My wife basically made me buy them, I was skeptical because I view them as a women's brand, but now I can't get enough. I will be buying other colors later today. 

They almost feel like sweatpants, but look dressy enough to pass for anyone not wearing a suit. I wore them into work today, had a few conversations, and nobody noticed - I then asked my boss what he thought of my pants and he said they looked nice, not aware the material is basically jogger pants. 

Their sweatpants are also amazing, but for work purposes over the summer, buy a pair of these "anti ball crushing" pants and thank me in September:

https://shop.lululemon.com/p/men-pants/ABC-Pant-Regular/_/prod3470051

The pants may in fact be "the greatest pants ever", but when you checked out did they ask for your man card and cut it up in front of you?  I can't imagine the disappointment my dad would feel if he knew his son was wearing pants from a shop called Lulu Lemon.

The pants may in fact be "the greatest pants ever", but when you checked out did they ask for your man card and cut it up in front of you?  I can't imagine the disappointment my dad would feel if he knew his son was wearing pants from a shop called Lulu Lemon.
No worries.  His man card has been gone for a long long time. 

Lulu Lemon is amazing stuff.

Wife keeps me stocked on workout stuff, and this type of khaki shorts and tees.

Haven't tried the pants, but then I rarely wear them.. so :shrug:

I was a skeptic too, but I'm in a comfortable place where I can wear these.

There are no better summer work pants, impossible.

after telling my wife I would never EVER wear something from Lulu, she bought me a pair of these for Father's Day last year.   I now own 6 pair.   Best. Pants. Ever.

check your man card for a day and try them out.  You'll trade your man card for them.

My wife basically made me buy them, I was skeptical because I view them as a women's brand, but now I can't get enough. I will be buying other colors later today. 

They almost feel like sweatpants, but look dressy enough to pass for anyone not wearing a suit. I wore them into work today, had a few conversations, and nobody noticed - I then asked my boss what he thought of my pants and he said they looked nice, not aware the material is basically jogger pants. 

Their sweatpants are also amazing, but for work purposes over the summer, buy a pair of these "anti ball crushing" pants and thank me in September:

https://shop.lululemon.com/p/men-pants/ABC-Pant-Regular/_/prod3470051
They still have that stylized ohm symbol logo on the back of the knee on the left side? That wouldn't work for my work.

In general I like warpstreme / 4-way stretch and have several pants which are anti-ball crushers. But I'm not impressed with how the lululemon ABC pants. I just don't like the fit, especially when I sit down. I also don't think their quality is all that great (read lots of reviews saying they fade easily, holes appear and/or beltloops tear easily.) Hopefully YMMV.

They still have that stylized ohm symbol logo on the back of the knee on the left side? That wouldn't work for my work.

In general I like warpstreme / 4-way stretch and have several pants which are anti-ball crushers. But I'm not impressed with how the lululemon ABC pants. I just don't like the fit, especially when I sit down. I also don't think their quality is all that great (read lots of reviews saying they fade easily, holes appear and/or beltloops tear easily.) Hopefully YMMV.
It is there, although I've got the Navy ones and can hardly see it. I was on the subway next to a chick in yoga pants and it appeared she was staring at the logo. 

Can't speak on the durability, but I know my wife had an issue with a pair of pants that were almost a year old and the store replaced them with a new one. 

They look solid, but I don't drop that much on pants.   And I wear shorts in the summer.   And I'm a giant so could use a 36 inseam.

ETA:  They do look like they'll be a bit tight for people with muscular legs.    These models always look like they weigh a buck thirty.   

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a pair of Lulu Lemon work pants. They breathe, they stretch. If they didn't say they were from Lulu lemon, not many men would shy away from them. They are pricey, but good clothes usually are.

I have a pair of Lulu Lemon work pants. They breathe, they stretch. If they didn't say they were from Lulu lemon, not many men would shy away from them. They are pricey, but good clothes usually are.
Not enough dudes comfortable in their own skin, IMO.

They throw great parties I hear

It is there, although I've got the Navy ones and can hardly see it. I was on the subway next to a chick in yoga pants and it appeared she was staring at the logo. 

Can't speak on the durability, but I know my wife had an issue with a pair of pants that were almost a year old and the store replaced them with a new one. 
I've heard their customer service is great. I might give them a shot.

I wish I had a go-to pair of pants. I think I probably have ten different brands. Ironically, the ones I like best ATM are from H&M (e.g., probably the least expensive pair I own.) I mostly buy from department stores but pick up a random pair from different chains every few months.

Think these are the pair I'm wearing today. Might not work for everyone, I don't think they're a good look if you are pudgy or have a bit of a gut. I've somehow managed to stay skinny (I'm 54) so I can get away with matching these up with dress shirts/sport coat or sweaters. I mostly love them because they're comfortable, but it doesn't hurt they look great.

Prior to starting to wear 4 way stretch (aka skinny jeans) I wore chinos, unpleated, but never really liked the baggy look. Works for my small body frame but I think the average FBG is 6'3" 225 and can't rest their arms on the side of their body because they're packing so much muscle mass. I've been at the same gym for five years and I'm not sure I could help you find the weight room (I just know it's down 3 or 4 flights from the cardio machines.) I was suit guy for 20+ years but haven't worn them for 10+ years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to site to check sizing. Clicked on men. From the drop down appeared:  tops, pants, bra's. 

Closed chrome

no thanks Jake. 

having a man card means you wear whatever the #### you want. Lulu pants and shorts are amazing, my son connivede to wear some and I couldn't be happier  

I see them around the office now and then.  I have a pair of shorts from the same material and they are quite comfortable.  They make good golf/tennis shorts.  

I first noticed the trend last year with older hipsters getting on BART in Oakland.  As comfortable as they may be I don't think I could ever bring myself to complete the required ensemble.  The little hats and moustache wax just don't do it for me.

I see them around the office now and then.  I have a pair of shorts from the same material and they are quite comfortable.  They make good golf/tennis shorts.  

I first noticed the trend last year with older hipsters getting on BART in Oakland.  As comfortable as they may be I don't think I could ever bring myself to complete the required ensemble.  The little hats and moustache wax just don't do it for me.
I don't think this is hipster apparel - I'm wearing a Brooks Brothers button down shirt and loafers with mine today.  

Users who are viewing this thread