What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which offer do you prefer (if either) ? (1 Viewer)

Ben & Jerry's

Footballguy
10 team idp dynasty

Offer #1

I give: Cameron Merideth + 2.01

For 

Jeremy Hill + Gio Bernard 

OR

Isaiah Crowell + Duke Johnson

I would say neither at least until after the draft.  In a 10 team league neither of these RB tandems add a lot of pop to a lineup and either situation could get really messy if either team drafts a RB like Fournette.  This also means that 2.01 is the 11th pick in the draft.  I don't think either deal is horrible, I would just rather hold that pick until after we see where players get drafted.  If the deal comes off the table because you wait I don't think it's a huge loss.

I agree that holding off until you get a little more clarity from the NFL draft is the way to go here.  A lot can change based on the draft and what these teams do there.       

I ended up dealing Meredith straight up for Crowell.

My RBs are still meh for a 10 teamer..

Lamar Miller, Ware, Crowell, Dixon and Hightower.

My WRs are AJ Green, T.Y.Hilton, Baldwin, Jeffrey, Cobb, Martavis and Marqise Lee

I have picks 1.02, 1.10, 2.01, 2.05, and 2.06

Will likely take RB @ 1.02 and may attempt to trade back into the middle of Round 1 for a second bite at the RB apple.

I am expecting some combo of Fournette, Cook, McCaffrey, Mixon, Kamara, Davis, Williams, Ross and Howard to comprise the top 9. 

If that holds, I would consider Njoku or possibly Rueben Foster @ 1.10

I don't mind the Meredith for Crowell since you are so deep at WR.  I wouldn't lock in too much on a particular position with your picks as you need the best talent.  Try to upgrade to any studs anywhere you can especially in a 10 team league.

Users who are viewing this thread