What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bill O'Reilly FIRED from Fox News (1 Viewer)

I'll bet he walks away with more coin that cap'n grunge.

They got this part right: Sources briefed on the exit told Sherman that O’Reilly hopes to host one last show so that he can say goodbye to his loyal viewers. As of right now, it appears as if Fox executives will deny O’Reilly this request.

Gone and forgotten if we are lucky. What a piece of work.

God knows what kind of spiral descent me senile ol' da will endure now without someone to focus his disgust. For pride's sake, I let him pretend to be taking care of me ma (both in their 90s) but he's been blundering and arguing double the last wk or so - misplaced and cant find all mom's everyday jewelry yesterday - and i may have to step in. He got about a week out of ranting about all the conspiracies against his hero, but i honestly fear he'll unravel now.

God knows what kind of spiral descent me senile ol' da will endure now without someone to focus his disgust. For pride's sake, I let him pretend to be taking care of me ma (both in their 90s) but he's been blundering and arguing double the last wk or so - misplaced and cant find all mom's everyday jewelry yesterday - and i may have to step in. He got about a week out of ranting about all the conspiracies against his hero, but i honestly fear he'll unravel now.
Dang.  Hope he doesn't.  

It's ok. He has a bright future. He's a wife beater, abuser, groper, liar, and partisan, hateful, abrasive old white man.

He will be the GOP's pick for the 2020 Presidential election cycle.

I didn't follow this as I didn't watch the show and couldn't care less. That said, is it true these allegations were from years ago and never had witnesses? 

This firing resulted directly from a NY Times article. But the President and his supporters have told us that the Times is failing, fake news, and nobody believed them anymore. 

It's ok. He has a bright future. He's a wife beater, abuser, groper, liar, and partisan, hateful, abrasive old white man.

He will be the GOP's pick for the 2020 Presidential election cycle.
I don't think Bill can run again even if he switches parties

Sad ending to a tragic story. 

Please be respectful with comments here. Sexual abuse is an enormous issue in society. Please do not use this space for jokes or one liners.

Thanks.

T

I didn't follow this as I didn't watch the show and couldn't care less. That said, is it true these allegations were from years ago and never had witnesses? 
Five lawsuits spanning a fifteen year period. Settlement is not an admission of guilt, but $13M seems like a lot to pay if they were without merit.

Anyway, dude wasn't fired because of sexual harassment. Losing 60 sponsors got him fired.

ASIDE - how is this thread not titled Killing O'Reilly?

Couldn't happen to a more arrogant self centered #######.  

Will be curious to see what blowback will occur from the idiots/viewers who will surely defend this malcontent of a misanthropic philandering ########.

Will be curious to see what blowback will occur from the idiots/viewers who will surely defend this malcontent of a misanthropic philandering ########.
Most of them will immerse themselves in their iphones and forget he existed with a few hours. Some will hold out for a few days.

Most of them will immerse themselves in their iphones and forget he existed with a few hours. Some will hold out for a few days.
My guess is a bunch of overly sensitive snowflakes who don't understand that Political Correctness actually is will go on yelling and screaming how the Liberal Elite have infiltrated Fox News.  Won't even let boys be boys anymore! Sad!

Already happening, at Free Republic there is a movement to boycott Fox News. 

Users who are viewing this thread