What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The most active league you're gonna find... (1 Viewer)

Agent575

Footballguy
After 5 incredible seasons our club has decided to expand to include a Minor League which will double as a proving ground for those hoping to be promoted to our main league. The Minor League will be a startup in 2017 so this is the perfect time to jump in.

We are looking for the sickest 1% of fantasy owners out there. If you know someone in your league that's crazy active...point that guy/gal towards this ad. If you're the craziest person you know...stop playing with inactive amateurs and come find paradise.

Most of our owners quickly start dumping leagues after submersing themselves here. Why play in a bunch of average leagues where winning means very little based on the lack of competition when you can focus your time and effort in a league that gives a damn and will acknowledge your accomplishments better than any out there?

What is the scariest aspect of this league for most people? We do not play with team defenses...we play with IDP (individual defensive players). In 2009 someone dragged me nearly kicking and screaming into my first IDP league. I didn't know anything. I still know very little. LOL. If this you...trust me it's not as scary as you think. With minimal homework you can get started and if you care at all you will learn and grow with it like I did and probably way more (cuz like I said I still know less than I should considering how many years I have been playing). Leagues with team defense are only playing half the game...that's childs play. Step up to the big leagues.

For the complete fantasy football experience...
Roster Wars

See THE FRONT PORCH and ROSTER WARS BYLAWS for everything you need to know and how to get started.

Tons of payouts, progressive pot, Shaming awards, no drama, hyper-active, contracts, IDP, custom graphics, secure funds with 100% transparency, 100% satisfaction, articles, contests and much much more. What are you waiting for?

Last edited by a moderator:
This club has done nothing but improve since day 1 and I'd put this group of owners up against any out there in terms of activity.  It may seem like a lot at first but if you're looking for more out of your fantasy league experience, do yourself a favor and dive into Roster Wars.  There's a reason why most of our owners start downsizing the number of leagues they play in so they can focus more time on RW.

http://rosterwars.com/

We're still searching for the most dedicated fantasy owners out there.  You won't find a better group of folks anywhere or a game that is as engaging year round as what we have here.  Come check us out but be warned....your other leagues will quickly start feeling like a drag in comparison.  See you there!

Several great folks joined us this week so we're getting closer.  If you're looking for a truly YEAR-ROUND league with no slimy owners then you had better get over to our site and get started.  We don't accept people just because they found some money in their couch cushions. hehe

Not going to be long before this startup draft is happening. A few spots still to be had for some dedicated owners. What are you waiting for? You gonna find a better league? 

How active are your dynasty leagues this time of year? 35 of our members have been to our site today. If we include yesterday the number is 42. That is normal for us and nothing is even happening today...draft is coming soon so it'll be even more active. Drop stale leagues and join us today!

Users who are viewing this thread