What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I need a new wallet. Suggestions? (1 Viewer)

moleculo

Footballguy
y'all know the best stuff.  I have a birthday coming up and maybe want to ask for a new wallet.  What is the good stuff out there these days?

Ditching the traditional wallet and going to the cell phone case wallet is so liberating. 
in theory, I like it.  However, I'm scared that if I lose it, I lose everything all at once.  Literally (not literally literally but more the expression "literally") all my eggs in one basket.

I'm with Mr. Roboto.  Front pocket wallet for the win.  Bought this one  1 1/2 years ago.  Still holding together just fine.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004ARW8PY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I had a bad habit of carrying lots of unnecessary receipts, business cards, etc.  I was getting pain in my leg from carrying a normal wallet in my back pocket.  I will never go back to a conventional wallet.

If your unsure if you want to go front wallet just buy the cheapest one you can find and try it out.

Front pocket wallet. Did this 12 years ago. Never went back. 
Same here.Got a handmade leather one at Pikes Market last year while on vacation. Replaced my previous worn out one. Holds credit cards and cash. "Stick Man Leather" . I think he is online.

I got my last wallet by a company called All-Ett and I couldn't be happier.  Their wallets are designed to carry lots of stuff while maintaining a slim profile and most of them have RFID protections.   For the money---I cannot recommend them enough--as they are affordable, are very well constructed, and have very smart design.  

I bought mine a few years ago from this site that Joe was pimping leather briefcases from...

Best wallet I've ever owned....

Last edited by a moderator:
This front wallet idea is a game changer. Can't believe how late I am to the party but kind of :excited: for my back.
so you were sitting on your wallet? I never do so not sure if I need to bail on my castanza. I feel like if I get the front wallet ill be constantly checking if its there because you know I don't wear skinny jeans

I'm a front pocket wallet guy, but don't really like the front pocket wallets.  I use a nylon (no Velcro sadly) Swiss Army wallet that works pretty well and holds quite a bit: Here

I went through wallet shopping recently.  I had a generic money clip wallet with maybe 3 card slots and an place for an id.  It wore out.

I bought a second one of these, but I wanted to carry more cards and had to double up too many cars in a single slot.  Also, the money clip thing wasn't easy to use on a regular basis.

I bought another bi-fold wallet that had a money clip thingy in the middle of the fold and room for 6 or more cards.  The different style money clip was a real pos to work with.

I found a money clip wallet that had a fold and could carry 6-8 cards, an id, and had a money clip.  that one ended up being really thick because it was cheap and had a fold.

In the end, the wallet I ended up with, that I have now, that I really like is the original front pocket wallet by Rogue

https://www.rogue-industries.com/collections/all

I have the black nylon version, but the leather ones look nice.  Even though it has a fold, it is very thin.  It has room for an id, 3 cards, and it has a compartment behind the id and cards if you need to carry more things.  They are made in usa too.

ETA:  It looks like not all of the wallets are made in the USA, but some are made in Maine.  I have a wallet with 3 card slots and an id slot inside.  The wallets with 6 card slots look nice.  Even with approximately 6 cards, and id, and cash... these are very slim.

Users who are viewing this thread