What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How much cash in your wallet right now? (1 Viewer)

Don't Noonan

Footballguy
Spin off of the wallet thread.  I think I am in the minority in that I almost always have $300-700 in cash in my wallet.  I currently have $1,045 right now after a successful trip to the poker room last weekend.   Curious if most folks just carry debit or credit cards.

couple hundred bucks. i use cash for throw away money, or to buy things that i don't want to discuss with my wife.

Always have a minimum of $800.  That's the amount to get my brother or friend bailed out from a DUI.  They don't take checks.

$129.  Technically $29.

I keep a $100 bill for emergency. Not sure why, I've never used it because I pay for everything with the credit card. Should probably start a new thread seeing how many people keep emergency cash but never, ever use it. 

$203, which is more than I usually carry. I've got a crew painting our house and I always tip generously so hopefully we won't get burglarized.

$129.  Technically $29.

I keep a $100 bill for emergency. Not sure why, I've never used it because I pay for everything with the credit card. Should probably start a new thread seeing how many people keep emergency cash but never, ever use it. 
Interesting,  I guess I always try and make sure I have some cash in case cards aren't accepted.  Mostly I keep cash since I can't use a card to buy poker chips.

$129.  Technically $29.

Ha...that's funny. I said I don't keep money in my wallet but I've had a $100 bill in there for so long I forgot about it.

Currently $30. I take $100 out every Friday for the weekend/next week.  Whatever (if any is left) come the next week gets put away as a mini play fund savings.

I have about $100. I usually have less. I try to always use my Amex or a debit if I can't use it. It's nice to have everything running thru one card, I get more points/miles that way.

Whenever I can, I like to be able to use my iPhone ApplePay instead of my card; it's nice to be able to leave my wallet in my pocket.

Most of the time, between 0 and $20. If empty, I'll punch the $20 button on the debit card machine when purchasing my 6.5% Rx. Most of the $20 is whittled away in chunks of $3.09 on four slices of bacon and a biscuit, once or twice a week (or thrice!).

Between $50 and $150. Rarely use it but there for emergency or for places that are cash only. Don't ever use debit card or ATM. Credit card for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread