What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Colin Kaepernick Thread and related anthem kneeling issues/news (9 Viewers)

The greatest thing fantasy-wise about Davis having a big game is that it will cause him to get drafted way too early again next year by people who only see the Niners in the playoffs.

I'm happy to be wrong. The stat sheet isn't overwhelming (209 yds), but I'm surprised he didn't have more yards than that. It takes a special player to lead a team to the Super Bowl. But he did it down 17-0 on the road. He played a nearly flawless game. Despite two slow starts in the playoffs, he remained unphased and won both.Whether or not Smith could have done it this year, who knows, but Kaepernick just did it. Even though Ryan had more yards, CK played a better game than him. Ryan had the two turnovers (doesn't matter that SF didn't score off of them) but still had several other questionable throws (the softball to Rodgers in the flat and lob pass deep ball to Jones come to mind). So, congrats, I was wrong but let's hope he has one more spectacular performance left for this season. :banned:
ESPN now shows 254. 209 sounded wrong.

Kawakami gushes over Kaep, weeks after questioning the move
ATLANTA -- So what does Colin Kaepernick do now?He wins the Super Bowl in two weeks, then maybe another, then maybe another two or three.That's what Kaepernick does and who he is now.Really, there is no escaping the magnitude of this -- anything less than a title (or three) would be much too small.Anything less than a ring -- and probably a Super Bowl MVP trophy -- would be unworthy of the Kaepernick legend and the bold genius of Jim Harbaugh's commitment to him."He just played great -- he played great," Harbaugh gushed about Kaepernick's performance in the 49ers' rousing, historic comeback 28-24 victory over Atlanta in the NFC Championship game Sunday."I don't even know the words to say it. I mean, it was a great performance by the quarterback."Translation: Kaepernick is everything Harbaugh thought and hoped he was, and risked much of his credibility over.And Kaepernick is actually, stunningly more.How can anybody deny that after Kaepernick was the rock on which the 49ers built their monumental comeback from a 17-0 deficit? You can't."Doesn't flinch," defensive end Justin Smith said appreciatively of the second-year QB. "He doesn't flinch."No, he doesn't. Because if he ever were going to bobble and freeze, it would've been when the 49ers were getting punched and stomped and the Georgia Dome was roaring, and things looked awful.Instead, that's when Kaepernick was at his best and calmest.I watched him carefully during the Falcons' drives to go up 10-0 and then 17-0, and Kaepernick was as serene as can be. Focused, but not at all jangled."Going out on the field frantic isn't going to help you score points," Kaepernick said. "You have to try to lead your team."He had one completion for 1 yard and zero runs through the first quarter against a defense aligned to stop his QB keepers. ... And then Kaepernick and running back Frank Gore started gashing the Atlanta defense in the second quarter and never stopped.Notably, Kaepernick did it as a thrower and a leader, not as much as a runner."He could do whatever -- throw the ball, run the ball," said Gore, who ran for 90 yards and two touchdowns, largely because the Atlanta defense was so preoccupied with Kaepernick. "He could do whatever. ... If not for him, it would've been a tough game."Kaepernick is the quarterback who played almost perfect football for three quarters of this game, exactly when the 49ers most desperately needed every bit of it.In all, despite a lifeless 49ers first quarter, Kaepernick completed 16 of 21 attempts for 233 yards, with one touchdown and zero turnovers.And Kaepernick is the player who had the largest hand in lifting this franchise to its first Super Bowl in 18 seasons."He just competes like a maniac all the time," Harbaugh said of Kaepernick. "In practice, in games, it's always the same -- from what I'm looking in through the face mask, that's what I see a guy doing."Both times the Falcons jumped to big leads, with the Georgia Dome erupting, Kaepernick led critical 49ers touchdown drives.With his team down 17-0 at the start of the second quarter, Kaepernick completed five consecutive passes, climaxed by a 27-yarder to Vernon Davis, to set up a LaMichael James touchdown run to get the 49ers within 10.And at the beginning of the third, after Atlanta closed the first half with a touchdown to make it 24-14, Kaepernick threw passes of 21 and 17 yards to Randy Moss and 20 yards to Delanie Walker to set up Gore's touchdown run that closed it to 24-21.As the 49ers defense got back into gear, from there, the 49ers were set up to win.One more Gore TD in the fourth quarter gave them their first and final lead.On Sunday, Kaepernick clearly outplayed Atlanta's Matt Ryan down the stretch; Ryan tore up the 49ers early, but his two second-half turnovers lost the game, while Kaepernick was winning it.And that came a weekend after Kaepernick almost single-handedly destroyed Green Bay, and outplayed 2011 MVP Aaron Rodgers, in the divisional round.Yes, this is the QB Harbaugh suspected and dreamed he could be when Harbaugh moved him ahead of Alex Smith in November.Now Harbaugh, the 49ers and everybody in the whole of the world know it, beyond doubt:Kaepernick is a Super Bowl QB, and he's well on his way to becoming a Super Bowl-winning quarterback, an MVP, an icon in this next generation.This game, those TD drives, that demeanor, that competitiveness, that talent ... that's why Harbaugh switched to Kaepernick.For this. Exactly this. And for the celebration that came afterward, and for the chance to win it all in New Orleans in two weeks.Does Kaepernick think this all justifies Harbaugh's faith in him?"I'm just thankful he made that decision," Kaepernick said.Harbaugh always declines to answer specifically about feeling justified by Kaepernick's play, but Sunday he took a little more time to savor the moment, and the Super Bowl berth."It's another flag, another trophy," Harbaugh said. "You want to win as many trophies as you can, and flags."So it does validate our team, winning this game."It validated a lot of things, answered all questions and, of course, fed the legend.Now only a Super Bowl victory in two weeks can properly conclude this incredible story.

Yahoo's Les Carpenter would make thehornet, well mad as a wet hornet

ATLANTA – He is just a kid, really. Watch Colin Kaepernick in the San Francisco 49ers' locker room – his face twisted into a silly grin, head bobbing, laughing as if going to the Super Bowl is something you always do. Like this is all a game. Like life is too easy at age 25.

Niners coach Jim Harbaugh named him the starting quarterback back in November when starter Alex Smith was out with a concussion. Then Harbaugh never looked back. And imagine that, having someone hand you the keys to the best team in the NFC, one that came two fumbled punts from the Super Bowl last year, and saying that you will be the difference. Especially when you had never previously started a game in the NFL.

The team's center Jonathan Goodwin couldn't believe it when Harbaugh picked Kaepernick. Goodwin, in the league since 2002, said he had never seen a team do such a thing. But on Sunday evening, after the NFC championship trophy had been presented to the 49ers following a 28-24 victory over the Atlanta Falcons and all the players had shouted and whooped and cried, Goodwin stood in front of his locker, staring at Kaepernick pulling off his shoulder pads. He shook his head.

"That's why I'm the player and he's the coach," Goodwin said of Harbaugh.

Yeah, they were all a little surprised, though they'll never admit it now. Deep down they know that kid, who would look more 19 than 25 were it not for the tattoos that spill across his chest and shoulders and arms, saved them this season. Because, come on, would they have beaten the Packers last week without him? Not without those 181 rushing yards.

And does anyone really think San Francisco wins this NFC championship game if Kaepernick isn't out there freezing the Atlanta linebackers, making them think he might run even when the play wasn't designed to be an option? Once the Niners adjusted to the noise in the Georgia Dome on Sunday, their offense ran smoothly. He finished with 233 passing yards and one touchdown. Were it not for a missed field goal and a fumble on the goal line, the 49ers would have won by 14 points. It's hard to imagine Alex Smith beating the Falcons by 14 points.

The 49ers' coaches threw a lot at Kaepernick before Sunday's game. They knew that the Packers' win and those 181 rushing yards exposed a side of his game that the Falcons would try to control. They knew, too, that inside the Dome with the ear-splitting roar, Atlanta's defense would be extra aggressive. They expected the Falcons' pass rushers to come storming at him.

So during the week they gave him a lot to consider. They filled his playbook with dozens of different options – defenses to assess and recognize – adjustments to make, new plays to call. Goodwin guessed the kid switched plays maybe as much as 50 percent of the time on Sunday. That's a lot to handle as the play clock trickles down and the crowd gets louder and the Falcons' safeties creep closer, closer, closer to the line. And he amazed the Niners by how simple he made it look, how quickly he got the play changed, how fast it all was.

Long after Kaepernick had dressed and left, Geep Chryst, the team's quarterback's coach, stood in an empty coaches locker room and laughed.

"There's 52 cards in a deck and he has them all," Chryst said. It was a joking reference to the depth of options the coaches gave their young quarterback and how well he used them. But just as easily he could have been referring to all the ways Kaepernick can seemingly win games – by throwing long, throwing short and running.

And yet how does this kid who never even played in a big bowl game before this year handle the mountain of plays and choices his coaches dumped on top of him? Chryst smiled.

"I think he's just wired that way," the coach said.

Clearly, the 49ers are better with Kaepernick. It's as Falcons linebacker Sean Weatherspoon was saying in the other locker room when asked how Kaepernick ranks with all the other young mobile quarterbacks that became the rage of the league this season.

"Well to my recollection there's only one mobile quarterback left playing, so you tell me," Weatherspoon said.

On Sunday night, folks wouldn't leave the kid alone. As he tried to pull off his T-shirt and head to the shower, someone new kept appearing in his face. A radio man with a cell phone and a live national feed. A man with his son. People from the front office. People from no one even knows where. And the kid never lost his silly grin. He shook all their hands. He looked them in the eye. He told them he's happy to see them.

But they should also shake the hand of the man next to him, the one with the cross tattooed on his back. Everyone's ignored Alex Smith ever since Kaepernick went and took his job, yet no one might have done more to get the kid prepared than Smith. Chryst knows. He sees it in the meetings – those tiny cloistered sessions where it's just Chryst, Smith, Kaepernick and maybe two other quarterbacks. He's watched Smith push Kaepernick to be better. They study plays together, they identify defenses together. When Kaepernick is unsure of something, Smith is instantly there.

"I think Alex is wired that way too," Chryst said.

Then he paused.

"No one wanted to win this game more than Alex," Chryst said. "It's who Alex is."

He laughed.

"It's a unique gift that Alex has given to Colin," he said.

And they all rode it to the Super Bowl. By Sunday night even Alex Smith's biggest fans had to know Harbaugh did the right thing in November. The kid looked around the room and soaked in their euphoria. He didn't say much. Never really does. When someone asked if he had justified Harbaugh's decision, the silly smile lingered on his face.

"I'm just thankful he made that decision," Kaepernick said.

On the night he took the 49ers to the Super Bowl, the other men in the room were thankful too. It was simply the right thing to do.

I think it would be a classy move to give Alex Smith a few snaps in the big game, even if they are just handoffs.He's been through a lot with this organization.

I think it would be a classy move to give Alex Smith a few snaps in the big game, even if they are just handoffs.He's been through a lot with this organization.
So has Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, Willis, etc. Beating Nolan to get to the Super Bowl is really tasty dessert.

great research above, but really all you need to do is watch the games. Kaep shouldn't be starting and outside of a couple nice plays in a couple games, he doesn't really look like he is going to be a good starter in the NFL. But hey, at least Alex Smith isn't starting anymore :rolleyes:
I am SO gonna bump this post next season.Kaeperflash (for an easy search to find this post)
:blackdot: There ya go.

Why did Kaepernick have so many doubters -- especially among SF fans -- after the Bears MNF game? First-start QBs hardly ever play like that.

Why did Kaepernick have so many doubters -- especially among SF fans -- after the Bears MNF game? First-start QBs hardly ever play like that.
I think because Smith was playing well & then gets benched. Might have pissed some fans off because you were handing the team over to a rookie

I think because Smith was playing well & then gets benched. Might have pissed some fans off because you were handing the team over to a rookie
This is his second year, actually. Kap has come in and taken charge of the offense. He's confident, and he's come a long way with his pocket passing. Everyone knew he'd be project comin outta college. I think Harbaugh and his staff deseve a lot of credit in coachin this guy into what he is. Dont get me wrong, he was incredible before, but he just needed some "polishing". Smith is a solid backup.

So happy this played out like it did. Smith is mediocre, kaep could be great. This is why I wanted harbaugh two years ago...

I think we can all be in agreement now that Kaep has got the goods as an NFL QB.

Where I am still not certain is whether he'll be a top notch fantasy QB. To me, it really depends on whether the Niners can remain a top notch defensive unit and prevent the need from Kaep throwing the ball a lot. Also, Gore will be a year older, but will they have another guy (James/Hunter/someone else) that will be a bell cow when Gore is done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we can all be in agreement now that Kaep has got the goods as an NFL QB.

Where I am still not certain is whether he'll be a top notch fantasy QB. To me, it really depends on whether the Niners can remain a top notch defensive unit and prevent the need from Kaep throwing the ball a lot. Also, Gore will be a year older, but will they have another guy (James/Hunter/someone else) that will be a bell cow when Gore is done.
True, solid running game & defense might hold down his FF numbers some. You also might assume his running will go down somewhat as they need him to stay injury free.

:goodposting: he may be overvalued in drafts next year. He has a low floor but they wont pass enough for him to be a stud fantasy qb

For me it was an incredibly risky thing to do a month before the playoffs. It had nothing to do with doubt about Kaepernick long term. After that Bears game I knew he'd be the QB of the future. I was worried about having what was essentially a rookie come in and start for us when we were built to win now. I kind of figured Kaep would be our guy going into next year. Of course it all panned out and hindsight is 20/20, but I don't think the concerns at the time were all that unfounded.

:goodposting: he may be overvalued in drafts next year. He has a low floor but they wont pass enough for him to be a stud fantasy qb
He was actually quite consistent as a fantasy producer in the games that he started. In my league with td passes worth 3 points, his lowest output was 18 points and his highest was 25. Certainly qualifies him to be a good low end QB1 option. I would agree that he's likely going to be overvalued in redraft next season but as a dynasty prospect the sky's the limit right now.

He's been through a lot with this organization.
They honored him with the #1 pick in the draft, stuck with him longer than most teams would and they've paid him nearly $60 million in salary. I think the organization has done more than enough for him.
Hey, I stuck up for Smith for a long time and still contend that he's a quality player, and someone that, if had been given a better situation early on when he was malleable, could have turned out to equal Rodgers.And it's clear that Harbaugh made the right choice in Kaepernick.As for Smith, he's been compensated well. He's a smart guy and I'm pretty sure we won't be reading about him being broke in a few years... he's set for life.With enough dough in the bank to pay for any amount of therapy if he needs it... which he doesn't. :)

They honored him with the #1 pick in the draft, stuck with him longer than most teams would and they've paid him nearly $60 million in salary. I think the organization has done more than enough for him.
Hey, I stuck up for Smith for a long time and still contend that he's a quality player, and someone that, if had been given a better situation early on when he was malleable, could have turned out to equal Rodgers.And it's clear that Harbaugh made the right choice in Kaepernick.As for Smith, he's been compensated well. He's a smart guy and I'm pretty sure we won't be reading about him being broke in a few years... he's set for life.With enough dough in the bank to pay for any amount of therapy if he needs it... which he doesn't. :)
It's not like he's 37 years old and done in the NFL either. He could make 15 million or more over the next 4-5 years if he plays well enough. That ain't bad. Not bad at all.

He was actually quite consistent as a fantasy producer in the games that he started. In my league with td passes worth 3 points, his lowest output was 18 points and his highest was 25. Certainly qualifies him to be a good low end QB1 option. I would agree that he's likely going to be overvalued in redraft next season but as a dynasty prospect the sky's the limit right now.
I dont know imagine him with a full off-season and a training camp to be the #1 from the get go.Why would they limit his passing? kids got a cannon. The coaches need to get V.Davis involved all season long too.

It's not like he's 37 years old and done in the NFL either. He could make 15 million or more over the next 4-5 years if he plays well enough. That ain't bad. Not bad at all.
Exactly. I'm not gonna feel bad for a guy that will make millions and million's of dollars in another city/cities. I wish him luck and hope he finds a good home in the NFL.

Exactly. I'm not gonna feel bad for a guy that will make millions and million's of dollars in another city/cities. I wish him luck and hope he finds a good home in the NFL.
:goodposting: I will continue to root for Smith's success... until the start of the game where he's playing against us.

I dont know imagine him with a full off-season and a training camp to be the #1 from the get go.Why would they limit his passing? kids got a cannon. The coaches need to get V.Davis involved all season long too.
So where would you rank him today for 2013, as well as for dynasty purposes? I'd image we'd all agree he's a top 10-12 dynasty QB, but likely closer to the bottom of that list than the top. He won this game without running all over the place and with only 1 TD he's credited with, shows he can have off fantasy games.

So where would you rank him today for 2013, as well as for dynasty purposes? I'd image we'd all agree he's a top 10-12 dynasty QB, but likely closer to the bottom of that list than the top. He won this game without running all over the place and with only 1 TD he's credited with, shows he can have off fantasy games.
Yea but who does not have off fantasy games? Andrew Luck is pretty much a top 5 Dynasty QB at this point, right? So look at this way and thhe results of this don't change much no matter what scoring system you use but every league I'm in awards 4 pts for passing TD's and -1 for INT. Under this system this was his worst fantasy day among this 10 starts.Now look at Luck. In 17 career starts he's had 7 out of a possible 17 games that he's scored less fantasy points than Kaepernick did yesterday. That's 41% of his games he did worse than Kaepernick's worst fantasy day. Now I'll add a ton of those games it was close, like within a point or less of CK's day yesterday and if you use the FBG scoring system I think this drops it to 5 or 6 worse games than CK had yesterday which is still over 30%.

I'd rank Kaepernick in the top 10 for dynasty purposes. Arguably in the top 5 depending on your league scoring. Rushing yards from a qb are HUGE.

Jeff Garcia was a good fantasy QB. Guys like Montana and Aikman, not so much. Ill take a good real world QB over a good FF QB any day. That said, I think he will have monster games and average games (stat wise), and he will drive FF owners nuts when they start/sit him on the wrong weeks. The defense will win some games, and the offense will jump to early leads in others, and thats when they will play conservative to control the clock, which will limit his FF points in some of those games.

Let's not forget, his first offseason was shortened due to the lockout. 2012 was his first full offseason with the team, granted as a back up. Entrenched as the starter, he will benefit greatly this offseason. Put all this together and he could reach top 5-7 in 2013, especially in leagues that reward rushing yards handsomely.p.s. it wasn't that long ago that Mo Lewis knocked Drew Bledsoe out and the birth of the Tom Brady era was upon us. He never looked backed.....

Jeff Garcia was a good fantasy QB. Guys like Montana and Aikman, not so much. Ill take a good real world QB over a good FF QB any day.
Montana was the #1 fantasy QB three times, and top five four additional times.
And Jeff Garcia only had 2 seasons where he ranked in the top 9 in fantasy points among QBs.
Eh, I'm going off memory, I probably should have looked up the numbers. My point though is FF numbers dont concern me when it comes to my teams QB. As long as he wins, I'm good.

Jeff Garcia was a good fantasy QB. Guys like Montana and Aikman, not so much. Ill take a good real world QB over a good FF QB any day.
Montana was the #1 fantasy QB three times, and top five four additional times.
And Jeff Garcia only had 2 seasons where he ranked in the top 9 in fantasy points among QBs.
Eh, I'm going off memory, I probably should have looked up the numbers. My point though is FF numbers dont concern me when it comes to my teams QB. As long as he wins, I'm good.
I don't play FF, so I'm with you there.

USA Today article on Kaep that should ease whoever keeps posting about his contract as a running QB.
ATLANTA – Good luck classifying Colin Kaepernick.A week after the San Francisco 49ers quarterback ran for 181 yards, more than any other quarterback in playoff history, the 49ers decided to let the other players run and let Kaepernick throw.Kaepernick led the 49ers to a 28-24 come-from-behind win against Atlanta in Sunday's NFC Championship game, and he did it not with his legs, but with his strong right arm and calm demeanor that hardly showed he was making only his ninth career start.Those designed quarterback runs? The read-option quarterback keepers? They were virtually non-existent in San Francisco's 28-24 win against Atlanta. Kaepernick ran just twice Sunday, and his only called running went for a two-yard loss. He picked up 23 yards on a scramble in the third quarter after the rest of a play had broken down.So can we finally quit with the idea that Kaepernick is a run-first quarterback?"I don't want to be categorized. I want to be my own man," Kaepernick said.As Kaepernick stood at the interview podium inside the Georgia Dome, still in his full uniform but with a super-sized NFC championship T-shirt pulled over his shoulder pads, it's hard to remember that just 2.5 months ago, he was just Alex Smith's backup; the guy who would run a few wildcat snaps per game.Kaepernick got his chance to start when Smith suffered a concussion in early November, but kept the job when it quickly became clear he wasn't giving it back. It was a bold and controversial move by Harbaugh, to bail on the quarterback who nearly led his team to last year's Super Bowl, for an unproven second-year player."I'm just thankful he made that decision," Kaepernick said.On Sunday in Atlanta, just the threat that at anytime Kaepernick might take off running seemed to have the Falcons spooked. With the Falcons determined not to let Kaepernick get free around the edges, the 49ers rediscovered the rest of their running game, both through the option (see LaMichael James' 15-yard second-quarter touchdown) and the good old-fashioned inside handoff (Frank Gore's nine-yard touchdown in the fourth quarter).Gore, who had 90 yards and a pair of touchdowns, interrupted Kaepernick's postgame media conference and began gushing about the quarterback, including Kaepernick's savvy to freeze the Falcons' defense by delaying the handoff to Gore on what wound up being Gore's game-winning touchdown run."You know Kap, man. He knows he can make plays," Gore said. "I felt he held it a little bit. But I got it and I said, 'I'm gonna score.'"Gore, as well as other teammates, said Kaepernick wasn't rattled during a dismal first quarter in which the 49ers didn't manage a first down in two series. Kaepernick had only one passing yard and took a sack while his quarterback counterpart, Matt Ryan, led the Falcons to a 17-0 lead."If it wasn't for him, it would have been a tough game today, and I'm happy he stayed poised," Gore said.

How Kaep's playoff performances stack up against the competition:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/89728/page/superdome2013/qbr-ranks-kaepernick-living-in-the-90s

QBR: Divisional and Championship Rounds

Code:
QB 	  Flacco 	KaepernickComp. 	   39 	        33Att. 	   70 	        52Pct. 	   55.7 	63.5Yards 	   571 	        496Yds/att    8.2 	        9.5TD-INT 	   6-0 	        3-1QBR 	   111.1 	105.9Pass FD    29 	        22Pass FD%   42.3 	41.4Sacked 	   3 	        2Rushes 	   5 	        18Rush yds   19 	        202Rush TD    0 	        2QB PAA 	   +6.5 	+16.5QB PAR 	   +13.7 	+23.1Rush FD    1 	        8Total QBR  72.8 	94.1
2012 Season QBR Ranks: Championship Games
Code:
Rank QB      Pass      Rush    Sacked     Penalty    Total     Action    Pts         QBR             EPA       EPA     EPA        EPA        EPA       Plays    Above Avg                                         1  Kaep      +7.0      +0.4    -0.7 	  +0.6       +7.4 	 28 	+5.3 	     92.62  Ryan      +13.0     -1.0    -0.3 	  +0.1       +11.8       46 	+6.7 	     87.23  Flacco    +7.9      +0.5    -0.8 	  +0.7       +8.3 	 52 	+4.4 	     80.24  Brady     +3.9      -0.9    +0.0 	  -0.4       +2.6 	 55 	-0.8 	     45.1

Last edited by a moderator:
It's kind of amazing that in two weeks, we'll either be saying "Super Bowl-winning quarterback Joe Flacco" or "Super Bowl-winning quarterback Colin Kaepernick." Colin looks great, but he wasn't even starting several weeks ago. And Flacco is good, but you would not have spoken his name in the same breath as the guys who won the past nine Super Bowls.

-Brady

-Brady

-Big Ben

-P. Manning

-E. Manning

-Big Ben

-Brees

-Rodgers

-E. Manning

And you can never take that ring away from them, no matter what else happens.

Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson are not exactly All-Time Greats, but they are Super Bowl-winning quarterbacks.

It's kind of amazing that in two weeks, we'll either be saying "Super Bowl-winning quarterback Joe Flacco" or "Super Bowl-winning quarterback Colin Kaepernick." Colin looks great, but he wasn't even starting several weeks ago. And Flacco is good, but you would not have spoken his name in the same breath as the guys who won the past nine Super Bowls.

-Brady

-Brady

-Big Ben

-P. Manning

-E. Manning

-Big Ben

-Brees

-Rodgers

-E. Manning

Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson are not exactly All-Time Greats, but they are Super Bowl-winning quarterbacks.
I thought when Flacco was drafted he was going to be a SB winning QB simply because of that defense. Interesting that they are in the SB with the worst defense since he's been there.

-Brady

-Brady

-Big Ben

-P. Manning

-E. Manning

-Big Ben

-Brees

-Rodgers

-E. Manning

I thought when Flacco was drafted he was going to be a SB winning QB simply because of that defense. Interesting that they are in the SB with the worst defense since he's been there.
I'm amazed at how maligned Flacco is when BAL had Grbac, Banks and Dilfer at QB.

Users who are viewing this thread