What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Kareem Hunt, CLE (6 Viewers)

Looks like we'll see how resilient the rookie is right away.

Also, with the Pats off to a fast start, where Hunt is at pass protection and catching the ball out of the backfield.

Good 2nd run. Smart for Reid to go right back to him. Benching a rookie after something like that right away can crush their psyche sometimes. David Wilson, anyone? 

Drafting in 20 minutes.....11th pick overall.

DO I even fathom grabbing him at 14th overall? Balls of steel pick? I want two RB’s after 2 rounds this year. Standard scoring. It’s between Hunt, Gurley, Howard and Ajai. 2 of those 4 are should be there. Should.

Last edited by a moderator:

DO I even fathom grabbing him at 14th overall? Balls of steel pick? I want two RB’s after 2 rounds this year. Standard scoring. It’s between Hunt, Gurley, Howard and Ajai. 2 of those 4 are should be there. Should.
Ajayi and Howard

hunt would be a crazy reach at 14

All of those guys are more proven than Hunt.

He does look ok aside from some mistakes such as the fumble, also missed a better option on one play that I saw although I could be mistaken, couldn't see what was in front of his pulling linemen well.

He looks ok. Kind of like expected. I would take those 3 ahead of Hunt if drafting right now although Hunt does have excellent opportunity and could be good as well.

Good luck with whatever you decided to do.

Hell of a recovery from the fumble. With the game close and his effective running, I'd not be surprised to see him go 100+ APY & maybe another TD. 

Not in on goal line offense 
West was playing in the two minute offense.

After the penalty set up 1st and goal for like 2 yards or something Hunt came in and made the reception for the TD.

The pass was high and Hunt has to go up and get it. He does this with good body control and timing so that he can hit the ground running after the catch and continue getting to the outside before turning it in for the score.

Kelce has a really good stiff arm.

oops wrong thread.

Hunt getting several carries to start the 2nd half. Continues to run well. Chiefs called for holding took back a nice run to the right side.

Users who are viewing this thread