Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Biabreakable

Dynasty Kareem Hunt Cleveland Browns

Recommended Posts

 

Quote

Kareem Hunt rushed nine times for 28 yards and one touchdown in the Browns' Week 14 win over the Bengals.

He added two catches for 40 yards on three targets. Hunt's three-yard rushing score came two plays after Nick Chubb did all the work with a 57-yard run down to the three-yard line. Hunt has double-digit touches in all five games he's played since his suspension. Hunt will be an RB2/3 play next week against the Cardinals.

Dec 8, 2019, 6:08 PM ET

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Kareem Hunt rushed three times for zero yards in the Browns' Week 16 loss to the Ravens, adding four receptions for 33 additional yards.

Hunt continues to largely work alongside Nick Chubb as a co-starting RB. His receiving work has been consistent, as only Jarvis Landry and Odell Beckham have more targets in this offense since Hunt returned from suspension. The talented third-year RB could find himself a new home in 2020, but he’s earned weekly RB2 treatment in full-PPR formats in Cleveland thanks to their willingness to utilize plenty of two-RB formations.

 

Edited by The Frankman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like time heals wounds.  I believe Hunt no longer wants to play second fiddle to Chubb and will jump at the chance to sign elsewhere in 2020.  He's a restricted FA, but I don't think Cleveland would match what another team is willing to pay.

Edited by JohnnyU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Slider said:

The Chiefs would be a perfect landing spot. 👀

That's the one spot where I'm sure the wound hasn't healed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well he really didn't do much after all the hype...

he will sign elsewhere next year but not for much i suspect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, killface said:

well he really didn't do much after all the hype...

he will sign elsewhere next year but not for much i suspect

I bet he gets a lot more than what he signed for in Cleveland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JohnnyU said:

I bet he gets a lot more than what he signed for in Cleveland.

he made 645k this year so you are probably not wrong but he's not going to get a ton i suspect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, killface said:

he made 645k this year so you are probably not wrong but he's not going to get a ton i suspect

Well,  there's the  money aspect, which is huge, but I'm sure he also wants the opportunity to be the featured back.  I think he's in a good position to get both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tool said:

Contract could be decent but have some out clauses

I agree, but it won't be in Cleveland.  That much I do know, or think I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JohnnyU said:

Well,  there's the  money aspect, which is huge, but I'm sure he also wants the opportunity to be the featured back.  I think he's in a good position to get both.

i suspect he will be lucky to get ingram money but what do i know...i'm sure he wants to be featured however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, killface said:

i suspect he will be lucky to get ingram money but what do i know...i'm sure he wants to be featured however.

"Lucky to get Ingram money".  I'm sure he would be delighted to get a decent contract more than what he got in 2019.  I believe the combination of more money and opportunity is a foregone conclusion with Hunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Houston would be a good fit for him and they have some cash (although some of that will go to Tunesil/Roby and others.) Both Miller and Hyde are FA’s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Browns are clearly in the driver’s seat when it comes to Hunt.  They can sign him to a long term team, which probably won’t happen. Most likely they will tender him.  They can give him a 1st round tender, which costs only $4 to $5 million.  If a team signs Hunt, the Browns would get a 1st round pick.  Pretty expensive for any other NFL team to sign Hunt to an expensive contract, then have to give the Browns their 1st round draft pick.  A team can sign him and work out a trade with the Browns too and not have to give up a 1st round pick in this scenario.  If Hunt gets a 2nd round tender from the Browns, that would be around $3 million for 1 year.  It’s just going to be real expensive for any other NFL team to acquire Hunt for the 2020 season.  With the rookie draft being extremely loaded, it is going to be interesting if a team goes after Hunt aggressively. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kevrunner said:

The Browns are clearly in the driver’s seat when it comes to Hunt.  They can sign him to a long term team, which probably won’t happen. Most likely they will tender him.  They can give him a 1st round tender, which costs only $4 to $5 million.  If a team signs Hunt, the Browns would get a 1st round pick.  Pretty expensive for any other NFL team to sign Hunt to an expensive contract, then have to give the Browns their 1st round draft pick.  A team can sign him and work out a trade with the Browns too and not have to give up a 1st round pick in this scenario.  If Hunt gets a 2nd round tender from the Browns, that would be around $3 million for 1 year.  It’s just going to be real expensive for any other NFL team to acquire Hunt for the 2020 season.  With the rookie draft being extremely loaded, it is going to be interesting if a team goes after Hunt aggressively. 

I doubt they tender him at a 1st or 2nd.  Like you said, this draft is loaded and they could spend a 5th rd pick on a pretty good RB to replace him. 

ETA:  .....and a lot cheaper than 5 million or 3 million. 

Edited by JohnnyU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2019 at 7:34 PM, JohnnyU said:

I doubt they tender him at a 1st or 2nd.  Like you said, this draft is loaded and they could spend a 5th rd pick on a pretty good RB to replace him. 

ETA:  .....and a lot cheaper than 5 million or 3 million. 

The Browns just hold all the cards.  Worse case is they lose Hunt after the 2020 season due to him becoming a unrestricted free agent.  The Browns would  then get a compensatory pick in the 2021 draft, probably a 3rd rounder.   Best case for the Browns is a team really wants Hunt now and they can work out some kind of trade.   For example, the Browns tender Hunt at a 2nd rounder, then they can trade his rights to another team for less than that, maybe a team will give the Browns a 3rd and 5th round pick or a player.  The new team will have to pay Hunt at the 2nd round tender $$$ though, or they could also agree to a new contract which would be a 99% chance of occurring. A team would not make that trade without having discussions with Hunt and his agent.  If the Browns only tender Hunt at a 3rd round value, they are almost giving Hunt away.  I could be totally wrong, but this is how I see it.  The Texans ended up giving the Browns a 3rd round pick for Duke Johnson (it was a 4th round conditional, which ended up being a 3rd).   I’m sure the Browns would want more than that for Hunt.  A 3rd round tender is just a little over $2 million.

 

Edited by Kevrunner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KC must be kicking themselves (see what I’d did there) for cutting him loose so quick.   With the talk in here Im assuming no team is even going to care he got suspended for half the season and that’s all in the past.  they will just be getting him cheaper if anything.  

  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, JohnnyU said:

I doubt they tender him at a 1st or 2nd.  Like you said, this draft is loaded and they could spend a 5th rd pick on a pretty good RB to replace him. 

ETA:  .....and a lot cheaper than 5 million or 3 million. 

$4.4M for one season isn't much for a playmaker and it all but guarantees no one makes a big offer for him - and if they do, they get to replace him with ETN or Dobbins for 1/2 the money?  I think that's a no-brainer.  They are rolling $32M over and have plenty more, and a ton of ways to clear more - Vernon would be $15M, Kirksey and Carrie another $7M each. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dorsey brought him in, and Dorsey is now gone.  I'm thinking Hunt is too.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, killface said:

Hunt is gone for sure.

 

Not so fast. I think he still gets tendered with a 2 (maybe a 3), but will another team offer a contract and be willing to lose the pick? Because I think it's much more likely the Browns take the pick now instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Browns will get the compensatory pick consideration if he leaves, that's a plenty good payoff for that position and the money he will cost.

Edited by Endowed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Endowed said:

The Browns will get the compensatory pick consideration if he leaves, that's a plenty good payoff for that position and th he money he will cost.

Not exactly how the formula works, but doesnt matter this year. He's RFA. Not UFA. But because of that I think he still gets tendered with a 2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, beef said:

Dorsey brought him in, and Dorsey is now gone.  I'm thinking Hunt is too.  

I hope you’re right, but I don’t necessarily agree. Hunt’s talent is undeniable and any new GM would prob want to take advantage of his contract situation  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2019 at 8:45 PM, Kevrunner said:

 The Browns would  then get a compensatory pick in the 2021 draft, probably a 3rd rounder.  

It would be a 2022 pick and there would be a chance they wouldn’t get any pick at all let alone a third. A third would mean he was signed to a big money contract and the Browns added no one else.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MAC_32 said:

Not so fast. I think he still gets tendered with a 2 (maybe a 3), but will another team offer a contract and be willing to lose the pick? Because I think it's much more likely the Browns take the pick now instead. 

I can’t see any team offering Hunt big money and forfeiting a second (or even a third) round pick to do so. It would be way smarter to just take a RB in the second at the rookie rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

I can’t see any team offering Hunt big money and forfeiting a second (or even a third) round pick to do so. It would be way smarter to just take a RB in the second at the rookie rate.

In theory that sounds great, but Hunt has a proven track record and is a top 10 talent at his position. He’s young, durable, a true 3 down back, and can still be had for a decent price, in comparison to other top 10 guys at his position. With the amount of draft picks that don’t hit, I see a few GM’s opt for a sure thing and pay Hunt. He’s a difference maker and teams like the Lions, Bucs, Dolphins, 49ers (imagine him in that offense), Steelers, Jags (if Leonard signs elsewhere), and others would we wise to at least consider giving him a deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FGITLOTR said:

In theory that sounds great, but Hunt has a proven track record and is a top 10 talent at his position. He’s young, durable, a true 3 down back, and can still be had for a decent price, in comparison to other top 10 guys at his position. With the amount of draft picks that don’t hit, I see a few GM’s opt for a sure thing and pay Hunt. He’s a difference maker and teams like the Lions, Bucs, Dolphins, 49ers (imagine him in that offense), Steelers, Jags (if Leonard signs elsewhere), and others would we wise to at least consider giving him a deal. 

You never know. I would definitely agree if he was an UFA but if a team has to pay him and give up the pick? I just don’t see a GM making a mistake like that - although there’s many foolish teams out there I guess.

I do like Hunt but I wouldn’t call him a top 10 talent either - KC has shown than many backs can put up stats in that offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

You never know. I would definitely agree if he was an UFA but if a team has to pay him and give up the pick? I just don’t see a GM making a mistake like that - although there’s many foolish teams out there I guess.

I do like Hunt but I wouldn’t call him a top 10 talent either - KC has shown than many backs can put up stats in that offense.

Having seen him up close for this past (half) season, I am VERY impressed.  If you asked me to choose one, him or Chubb, I honestly don't know which I'd take.  He does it all -- with strength.  IMO, he is a top 10 talent.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

I can’t see any team offering Hunt big money and forfeiting a second (or even a third) round pick to do so. It would be way smarter to just take a RB in the second at the rookie rate.

I agree on the last part, but I dont think it'll be big money. That's why I think it's a realistic possibility. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, daveR said:

Having seen him up close for this past (half) season, I am VERY impressed.  If you asked me to choose one, him or Chubb, I honestly don't know which I'd take.  He does it all -- with strength.  IMO, he is a top 10 talent.

He’s definitely talented. If we want to throw out a generic “top 10 talent” tag for him I guess I can buy that but, it’s relative. Off the top of my head I think the following backs are clearly better:

Barkley, McCaffrey, Kamara, Elliot, Cook, Chubb, Ingram, Gurley (injuries may drop him off), Mixon...

...then there would be a group that would be at best debatable including Henry, Bell, Gordon, Fournette, Drake...

...and while I get that we don’t know what an incoming rookie will do at the NFL level until they actually take the field I don’t think it’s outrageous to say that there 3-4 backs that may likely move ahead of Hunt.

So I get that he’s a very good all around RB but is he worth $4-5MM plus forfeiting a second round pick? I would not want my team making a move like that.

Edited by Dr. Octopus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MAC_32 said:

I agree on the last part, but I dont think it'll be big money. That's why I think it's a realistic possibility. 

The second round tender is $3MM(?) so that would be the starting point. I guess maybe “big money” was a bit hyperbolic but I still just don’t think giving away a value pick for the right to sign a RB at $4/5MM per season is wise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

You never know. I would definitely agree if he was an UFA but if a team has to pay him and give up the pick? I just don’t see a GM making a mistake like that - although there’s many foolish teams out there I guess.

I do like Hunt but I wouldn’t call him a top 10 talent either - KC has shown than many backs can put up stats in that offense.

Who are the ten guys you would take over him and where would you rank him?  As for the KC RB situation, they desperately missed him this season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, daveR said:

Having seen him up close for this past (half) season, I am VERY impressed.  If you asked me to choose one, him or Chubb, I honestly don't know which I'd take.  He does it all -- with strength.  IMO, he is a top 10 talent.

You and I are watching the same player! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FGITLOTR said:

Who are the ten guys you would take over him and where would you rank him?  As for the KC RB situation, they desperately missed him this season. 

I responded to some one else with a list. I will concede that I wouldn’t argue with anyone that had him in the back half of the Top 10, but I still don’t see a team giving up a second day pick for the right to pay him, especially when guys like Henry and Gordon could be had for just the money and with a draft class that universally considered deep and talented at RB. I’ve been wrong many times though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Why would a team pay 5 mil and a 2nd for Hunt when they can likely draft one of Tayalor, Dobbins, ETN round 2 and pay them 25% of that (estimated)? 

 

Unless it's a team picking near the end of round 2, I'm not sure I see that happening. Of the teams mentioned above, SF maybe makes sense but they have so much money tied up at rb it really doesnt make sense. 

 

IMO he is a Brown next year unless he is traded

Edited by Dr. Dan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

The second round tender is $3MM(?) so that would be the starting point. I guess maybe “big money” was a bit hyperbolic but I still just don’t think giving away a value pick for the right to sign a RB at $4/5MM per season is wise.

I don't think it is either, but 2020 Hunt is an upgrade to whatever is available at some point in the 2nd round of the draft (yes I realize how loaded this class is). And while I get there is more to it than just that many GM's have shown in the past they will use that as justification anyway. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

Why would a team pay 5 mil and a 2nd for Hunt when they can likely draft one of Tayalor, Dobbins, ETN round 2 and pay them 10% of that? 

 

Unless it's a team picking near the end of round 2, I'm not sure I see that happening. Of the teams mentioned above, SF maybe makes sense but they have so much money tied up at rb it really doesnt make sense. 

 

IMO he is a Brown next year unless he is traded

I think most, if not all, of the top tier of backs go round 1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

Unless it's a team picking near the end of round 2, I'm not sure I see that happening. Of the teams mentioned above, SF maybe makes sense but they have so much money tied up at rb it really doesnt make sense.

Hunt would surely be the most talented back on their roster but like you said they’ve already heavily invested at RB and were fine with Coleman, Mostert and Breida (and they get McKinnon back theoretically). They are the top seed in a stacked NFC afterall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, MAC_32 said:

I think most, if not all, of the top tier of backs go round 1. 

I disagree very much here... 

1. the RB class is deep with good talent, so a team doesnt have to spend a 1st

2. (Most) teams in needs of a RB are picking in the upper 50% of the draft, or dont have a 1st (Houston). I dont see these guys going that high. 

I can see MIA, KC and BAL taking a RB round 1, but that's about it.

MIA, TB, NYJ (if they can trade Bell), KC (?), HOU, BAL (?), IND (?), ARI (?), DET (?), ATL (?) are about all I see with RB needs. The ones with questionmarks have someone and dont have a exact RB need. NYJ have way more needs than RB and they would have to get someone to trade for Bell. 

Miami might take a RB round 1, largely because they have many picks and have a serious need. 

 

Even in the unlikely scenario Swift, ETN, Dobbins, Taylor are all gone round 1, You still have some talent in Akers, Moss, Hubbard. 

Edited by Dr. Dan
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Hunt would surely be the most talented back on their roster but like you said they’ve already heavily invested at RB and were fine with Coleman, Mostert and Breida (and they get McKinnon back theoretically). They are the top seed in a stacked NFC afterall.

Actually... now that I look at their 2020 cap, they really dont have a lot tied up at rb. 

They have McKinnon with 4 mil in dead money (they would save 4.5 mil cutting him), Coleman has $0 dead money, and Mostert has 600k in dead money. 

They are actually in really good shape. Could cut McKinnon and draft a RB at the end of the 1st... I suppose SF would be a realistic landing spot for Hunt they were in the market for a RB and didnt want to draft one in the 1st 

Edited by Dr. Dan
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, MAC_32 said:

I think most, if not all, of the top tier of backs go round 1. 

I think it's far more likely that zero RBs go in round 1.  I don't expect any RBs this year to be round 1 types.  None of them are that good, frankly, but I guess a team might still take one of them in the late first.  Josh Jacobs wasn't a round 1 type either, but a stupid team drafted him there. 

I think we see 4 or 5 first round WRs and 4 or 5 second round RBs mixed in with another 4 or 5 2nd round WRs. It's going to be a crazy offseason. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

Why would a team pay 5 mil and a 2nd for Hunt when they can likely draft one of Tayalor, Dobbins, ETN round 2 and pay them 25% of that (estimated)? 

 

Unless it's a team picking near the end of round 2, I'm not sure I see that happening. Of the teams mentioned above, SF maybe makes sense but they have so much money tied up at rb it really doesnt make sense. 

 

IMO he is a Brown next year unless he is traded

Well, they'd be giving up a round 2 pick either way in your scenario, why not pay 5 Mill or even a bit more for a player of Hunt's caliber. There's no guarantee at all that a round 2 pick will pan out. Look at Rashard Penny drafted in round 1, Sony Michel who's decent I guess, and those are round 1 guys. And countless others.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tool said:

Well, they'd be giving up a round 2 pick either way in your scenario, why not pay 5 Mill or even a bit more for a player of Hunt's caliber. There's no guarantee at all that a round 2 pick will pan out. Look at Rashard Penny drafted in round 1, Sony Michel who's decent I guess, and those are round 1 guys. And countless others.

Naming 1st and 2nd round busts and me countering with 2nd and 3rd round stars is a rabbit hole I think both of us would rather not go down. 

I admit 5 mil is not that bad for a rb of Hunt's caliber, but in many cases 1 year 4-5 mil and a 2nd is a bad business move. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

I disagree very much here... 

1. the RB class is deep with good talent, so a team doesnt have to spend a 1st

2. (Most) teams in needs of a RB are picking in the upper 50% of the draft, or dont have a 1st (Houston). I dont see these guys going that high. 

I can see MIA, KC and BAL taking a RB round 1, but that's about it.

MIA, TB, NYJ (if they can trade Bell), KC (?), HOU, BAL (?), IND (?), ARI (?), DET (?), ATL (?) are about all I see with RB needs. The ones with questionmarks have someone and dont have a exact RB need. NYJ have way more needs than RB and they would have to get someone to trade for Bell. 

Miami might take a RB round 1, largely because they have many picks and have a serious need. 

 

Even in the unlikely scenario Swift, ETN, Dobbins, Taylor are all gone round 1, You still have some talent in Akers, Moss, Hubbard. 

Can’t see BAL taking a RB in the first 2, probably 3 rounds unless outstanding value drops. 
 

They have Ingram at least on roster next year at peak performance. Edwards looks very good and Hill has shown big time flashes and he and Edwards would make a formidable backfield, especially in this system. IF there’s a need on offense, it’s to replace Yanda (hopefully we get another year but even so) or a big bodied wideout if they aren’t sold on Boykins. 
 

That said, I see them going defense to balance some of the contracts they’ve had to invest in on that side of the ball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

Naming 1st and 2nd round busts and me countering with 2nd and 3rd round stars is a rabbit hole I think both of us would rather not go down. 

I admit 5 mil is not that bad for a rb of Hunt's caliber, but in many cases 1 year 4-5 mil and a 2nd is a bad business move. 

Hunt is a unique talent. Could argue top 5 talent as demonstrated pre suspension, especially on a team that utilizes backs in the receiving game. 
 

For teams one RB away, especially those with closing windows (I’m looking at you, NE), so long as it’s a short term commitment of a year or two, Hunt brings a lot of value.  Been plenty of busts in the draft or just guys who did ok but not great. Will you get Saquan/Zeke, or will you get Blair Thomas/Ron Dayne?  
 

With Hunt, you KNOW you are getting a top tier NFL producer, not just a college talent that you project is at least close to that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Koya said:

Can’t see BAL taking a RB in the first 2, probably 3 rounds unless outstanding value drops. 
 

They have Ingram at least on roster next year at peak performance. Edwards looks very good and Hill has shown big time flashes and he and Edwards would make a formidable backfield, especially in this system. IF there’s a need on offense, it’s to replace Yanda (hopefully we get another year but even so) or a big bodied wideout if they aren’t sold on Boykins. 
 

That said, I see them going defense to balance some of the contracts they’ve had to invest in on that side of the ball. 

I agree but have read otherwise.

 

Hill doesnt profile as a 3 down back, Edward's is a great backup. This class is great. 2021 not as good... but who knows. We will see in several months. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yes, there is something to be said about Hunt proven he can play in the nfl vs a rookie whom has zero experience. 

This is a 1 year deal for a proven back vs a 4 year, cheaper deal for a rb who could hit... not many teams would take the 1 year deal 

All I'm saying is that Hunt being signed is not as much if a  "lock" as some in here would say... Its going to take a very specific scenario/team. IMO Lions, Bucs, Dolphins, Steelers, Jags shouldnt even be in the conversation 

Lions- 40 some mil in space, they need a 2nd more than a 1 year deal for a RB

Bucs- Maybe but their 2nd is 14... that's a pretty good player. are they a rb away from contending? I personally dont think so

Dolphins- This makes zero sense

Steelers- They dont have a 1st and wouldnt have a 2nd either. In a very good draft. They probably want a QB there more than going for a 1 year rb 

Jags- I see this making about as much sense as Detroit.  

A 2nd and 1 year 5 mil is an investment a very small number of teams should even entertain. 

Edited by Dr. Dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.