What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is a Top 5 Cereal (1 Viewer)

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
Did my best to not beast on food while drinking tonight but when I got in there was be box of Cinnamon Todt Crunch in the house . That #### is so delicious 

You are losing credibility by including rice krispies 
Need one that isn't just a big sugary mess - they're. Great and the crackling is notsalguc

yoi can substitute cocoa crispies in there if you like

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing beats Cap'n Crunch. 

But you gotta let it sit in the milk a minute or risk damage to the roof of your mouth. Them sharp corners can hurt unless a little soggy!

I have not eaten cereal in years, but now I want to do a box or two with a Netflix binge. 

Leaning Crunch Berries and Cocoa Crisps.

Did my best to not beast on food while drinking tonight but when I got in there was be box of Cinnamon Todt Crunch in the house . That #### is so delicious 
#### yes it is.  Ill put 1 ice cube off to the side of the cereal so when its all done the cinnamon/sugar-milk is still really cold to drink!   #winning!

I would rather have real cinnamon toast with a cup of hot chocolate with some melted marshmellows on top.  My biggest issue with the cereal is it gets soggy real fast so it needs to be consumed quickly. 

Big fan when I used to eat cereal - just a sugar/carb bomb so I stay away now.  
It is for sure.  But once in a while it's totally worth it. 

Malt-o-meal smores >> cinnamon toast crunch.  The combination of golden grahams, cocoa puffs and marshmallows is pure crack. We can't buy it too often or I'd need to join the weight loss thread. 

Honey smacks are up there

especcialy if drunk. Because you wake up the next day and you have that honey smack urine odor to remind you how good that cereal was

Pretty good, but Peanut Butter Crunch will always be my #1.
MY MAN!

Hadn't eaten a bowl of cereal in ages but recently when wife went to store and asked what I wanted, PB Capn was all I asked for. And it was gone a couple days later. Apparently I'm not the only fan in the house.

Oh yeah, has to be whole milk as well. Keep that 2% crap away, not even going to mention skim as that doesn't even qualify and should be tossed out.

Users who are viewing this thread