What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

College professor displays painting of a decapitated Trump with Hillary (1 Viewer)

Someone should creat a painting of him being murdered.  Or maybe a painting of a professor who isn't a complete ####### loon 

What's the issue here? He painted it for some art exhibit, right? It wasn't in his classroom. 
The venue isn't relevant.  It's completely classless to fantasize about killing the president.  

I think the erotic Hillary Clinton addition to the painting is clouding your judgement.  

The venue isn't relevant.  It's completely classless to fantasize about killing the president.  

I think the erotic Hillary Clinton addition to the painting is clouding your judgement.  
Yes, it is classless and tasteless, but so what? Do you think he should lose his job because of a painting at a faculty art show?

Last edited by a moderator:
A group of students should start a riot and rip it down...I believe that type of behavior is en vogue in academia these days...

Leftist are funny creatures.  Advocate things like making hate speech a crime, but apparently unanimously support this. :lol:  

Leftist are funny creatures.  Advocate things like making hate speech a crime, but apparently unanimously support this.
I am not aware of anyone outside of Howard Dean calling for making hate speech a crime, so don't hold him out as being representative of liberals or progressives.

And thank God the 'artist' did not depict Trump's hair like James Brown, then it would have been something to be up in arms about.   :lol:  

Once again reminding me what a worthless poster you are to respond to.  I guess you came up empty in Twitter.  
Who besides Howard Dean is calling for hate crime legislation? One poll asking Democrats about this means nothing, specifically since there is no movement to amend the Constitution to prohibit hate speech that I am aware of.

It's a pretty bad painting from an artistic point of view and it doesn't make much sense.
I was hoping for maybe something critical of the content.  Maybe even some criticism of his dipiction of Hillary as heterosexual would be a start.  

Who besides Howard Dean is calling for hate crime legislation? One poll asking Democrats about this means nothing, specifically since there is no movement to amend the Constitution to prohibit hate speech that I am aware of.
You ability to keep on debating points which have been thoroughly disproven is unsurpassed.  

You ability to keep on debating points which have been thoroughly disproven is unsurpassed.  
He's pathological.  I actually think he might have some mental illness going on.  Telling you bud - Ignore.  You'll thank me later.

Please name a prominent Democrat, liberal or progressive besides Howard Dean who has called for amending the constitution and outlawing hate speech.

I'll hang up and listen: :popcorn:

He's pathological.  I actually think he might have some mental illness going on.  Telling you bud - Ignore.  You'll thank me later.
Speaking of mental illness (compiled by Bruce Dickinson just a partial from 4/15):

No hypocrisy at all. If I saw 7 pro-Trump supporters accosting a lone guy holding a flag in a hostile, threatening manner, I'd feel the exact same way.  But you sit on the toilet when you pee, so you don't understand what I'm talking about.
Keep on defending ANTIFA punks.  You wear it well little man.  Now go take a nice hot bubble bath.
Oh I know faux Liberals alright.  Guys like Bayhawk who probably locks his car door every time he sees a black man.   :lmao:
Harassment and assault, little man.  Very very little man.
You are such an idiot.   You're an embarrassment to manhood.
God you are such a ####### bigot.  
Take a hike Champ.  The Lefties in here just want a place to vent.  They don't want to talk policy. 
Why are dirty Lefties so violent?  Where does all that hate come from?  Very sad.
:lol:  You're a funny guy.  This thread has been dominated from day 1 by Lefties #####ing and moaning as nauseum about how stupid Trump and his supporters are.
So yes, I do love it when Lefty dirtbags instigate trouble and get their ### kicked by a guy twice his age holding an American flag.  I'm sure your Commie ### hated it.
:lol:  Looks like some libtards getting stomped today.
:shrug: The guy's a sanctimonious ninny.

Users who are viewing this thread