What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty trade with Howard vs Freeman (1 Viewer)

slicedbred21

Footballguy
12 teams, PPR, 1QB, 2-3RB, 3-4WR, 1-2TE, 1DST

Which side do you prefer?

Howard and Shepard

or

Freeman and 2.06

The team to receive Freeman also has Coleman to handcuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer freeman/2.06, but it's real close. I'm not the biggest Shepard fan after they picked up Marshall to compete with, as well as playing second fiddle to obj. Eli looks like he's begun to decline, so the future is a little murky. I like Howard, but with the wr core in Chicago I'd be sticking 9 guys in the box. That said, it seems like a fair deal if you value those guys differently. 

Oof - that is close. I love Freeman, but also like Howard a lot too. Not high on Shepard for the same reasons as above. Any pick that is not 1.01 to 1.06 this year is rolling dice - may work out or may wash out. So this one is close. In my mind I think it is a coin toss but I would err on the side of...crap just looked one more time. It is so close I guess I would stand pat. If a trade is not somewhat clear I'm not sure it should be made. 

It's close.  I like Shepard's talent, but his situation deteriorated and he's never going to be the top dog in NY as long as OBJ is there.  So his upside is capped.  Howard is solid but the Bears O is going to be rough this year now that Jeffery has bolted to PHI.

I will take the best player in the best situation....which is Freeman.  Coleman could easily be out the door in two years if he can get a featured role....and given his talent, I can see a market for him.

I would side with Freeman and 2.6

As others have said the offer seems pretty even. My preference would be to take Freeman and the pick.  What it really comes down to for me is I like Freeman in a good Atlanta offense over Howard who is a really good player but in a bad offense.

Users who are viewing this thread