What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Swimming with offers but any worth taking PPR (1 Viewer)

CabinFever

Footballguy
This is a 12 Team PPR dynasty league, we start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 flex

I am trying to get better at RB. I now have 4 different offers. Would you guys take any of these with this roster?Give: Kelvin Benjamin and 2.7Get: Lamar MillerGive: Kelvin Benjamin and CrowderGet: Lamar Miller and Kevin WhiteGive Kelvin Benjamin and CrowderGet: Lamar Miller, Decker, 2.1 rookie pickGive: CooksGet: Lamar Miller and Kevin WhiteCurrent Roster:Winston, Rivers, PalmerGordon, Lacy, Gore, Jacquiz Rodgers, Jon Williams, Draughn, Matt Jones, K. MarshallJulio, AJG, Cooks, Benjamin, Crowder, Snead, Desean, PattersonHenry, EbronPicks 1.7. 2.7, 3.7

I like giving kb/crow for Miller/decker/2.1. 

Decker is underrated, 2.1 is a tier 2 pick or a 2018 1st perhaps, I think that's the best value.

Then I take the 1.07/2.01 and try to move up to 1.03 for another rb. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping this up for cabin, seems to be lost in the sea of whatever that is. Curious to see other opinions as well

It depends how much you like Decker to squeeze in one more decent WR3 type year.

If yes, then go with the Benjamin/Crowder for Miller/Decker/2.1

If no, then go with Benjamin/2.7 for Miller.

Out of these 2, I would lean towards getting Miller, Decker and 2.1.  Then you try Snorkelson's idea and try to trade the 1.7 and 2.1 for the 1.3, but IMO I don't think that would be enough to move up 4 slots.  You might have to add in a player to get the deal done.

I would be up for giving Cooks. He gets lost with so many targets. May end up going out and clearing out defenders with targets going other places. I had him last year in a couple of redrafts and he was SO annoying. If I started him looking for those big weeks I had to live with weeks with zero or close to it. Brady's targets are even more plentiful than Brees had and Brady spreads it around like Brees does. I'm afraid you won't be able to count on him so I would move him if I could (I'm trying to move him in my dyansty leagues but no takers. The offer you have is one I would grab. In all the other offers put Cooks on your side of the trade as much as possible as I think he is fantasy Kryptonite at this point.

I'm holding or trying to acquire Crowder as I think he has a lot of headroom though the trade with him and KB for Miller and White might be interesting. Cam doesn't seem like he can or will run anymore and without that he is not the greatest QB and that impacts KB's value so while I would hate to give up Crowder, jettisoning KB would not be bad. Can you package KB and Cooks and get the other side to give you someone better than White? I think more highly of Crowder than Cooks at this point.

In the post above mentioning Cooks for a 1.01-1.03  plus another WR??? If you could get that I would grab it as soon as it hit the table.

Good luck

I like the first option the best and it isn't really even very close. 

Option #2 would be the next closest but I like Crowder and am down on White. 

I don't like Option 3 because I have no confidence that Decker is anywhere near his pre injury form.  He is coming off multiple major surgeries and has no QB throwing to him. 

The last offer is a total crapshoot because you have no idea how Cooks will be utilized in NE.  They have up quite a bit for him so I think he will be a big part of the game plan so I wouldn't move Cooks at this time.            

I like offer 1 & 4 best.  I'm not a Kevin White fan so if I could change that offer up for a different young player or a pick instead of White I might do that one but with it as is I would lean toward the first offer.

Users who are viewing this thread