What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Former Kentucky district judge, Trump campaign chairman Tim Nolan arrested on human trafficking charges HASTAGPIZZAGATE (1 Viewer)

AhrnCityPahnder

Yinz-o-riffic
Looks like all you #pizzagate idiots were on to something, just looking at the wrong place and the wrong people.   

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2017/04/21/former-district-judge-indicted-human-trafficking/100756290/

An arrest of a former district judge in Northern Kentucky on a human trafficking charge has shocked the community.

Police arrested former Campbell County District Judge Tim Nolan on charges of human trafficking and unlawful transaction with a minor, according to court documents and a release from Kentucky Attorney General Andy Beshear.

Nolan, 70, who has been outspoken in conservative politics and the tea party movement in recent years, was elected to the Campbell County School Board in November. He was also the chairman of President Donald Trump's campaign in Campbell County.

Court documents don't give much detail about the incident or incidents that led to the charges. Authorities allege in the criminal complaint Nolan in August 2016 induced a minor into illegal sexual activity and gave alcohol to the minor. It doesn't say how old the victim was.

Campbell County Police had served a search warrant on Nolan's property in southern Campbell County in February. The case presents a tricky situation for the legal community due to Nolan's past as a Campbell County District Judge in the 1970s and 1980s. His daughter, Taunya Nolan Jack, is the Campbell County Circuit Court Clerk.

To avoid conflicts of interests, a special judge from out of the area, District Court Elizabeth Chandler from Carroll County, is presiding over the case and all court documents are being filed in Boone County. The attorney general's office is prosecuting.

Nolan was released on $50,000 bond and placed on an ankle monitor on Friday. What action the Campbell County School Board will take wasn't clear.

Chairwoman Janis Winbigler referred all questions to the district office. Superintendent David Rust did not immediately return calls for comment.

"We're just learning about this," Winbigler said Friday. "The board is immensely troubled by this."

Connie Pohlgeers, director of school improvement, released a statement saying the district hasn't determined the next step.

"We are immensely troubled and saddened to hear of the arrest of Mr. Nolan and grieve as a district for those impacted," the release stated

The arrest has some veteran lawyers and judges scratching their heads. Nolan served as a district judge in Campbell County in the 1970s and 1980s. Retired family court judge Mickey Foellger at the time worked as an attorney in the Campbell County attorney's office. Nolan had a reputation as being a strict judge that "leaned to the tougher" side of sentencing, Foellger said.

"I can't imagine what he did," Foellger said. "I don't want to speculate. It's mind-boggling that he would be with an underage girl."

After leaving the bench in the mid-1980s, Nolan became a controversial figure in local politics. He became a fixture at Campbell County Fiscal Court meetings challenging many decisions, sometimes by filing suit. He filed suit in 2008 challenging the location of county offices in Newport. He lost that challenge.

Some accused him of racism. A website started by some local Republicans, including former local school board member Mike Combs, GOPFacts.org, called Nolan, "one of Campbell County's most vehement racists." Nolan responded to those accusations with a defamation suit. That suit is still pending.

Nolan is scheduled for a preliminary hearing on Ma
y 5.

People have been known to lose their #### about this Pizzagate business. 
And those people should hang their heads in shame for it now.  The ones who bought into it and perpetuated it need to own it now and villify this Kentucky judge the way they did the owners of the Comet Pizza, Hillary and others who did nothing approximating the charges leveled at them.  I waded into that cess pool and an alias troll named Dexter insinuated that I might be a pedophile.  So I know what kind of garbage pizzagate brought out here.  It was disgusting and I think this should serve as a reminder of what sinister evil truly is.  

Last edited by a moderator:
And those people should hang their heads in shame for it now.  The ones who bought into it and perpetuated it need to own it now and villify this Kentucky judge the way they did the owners of the Comet Pizza, Hillary and others who did nothing approximating the charges leveled at them.  I waded into that cess pool and an alias troll named Dexter insinuated that I might be a pedophile.  So I know what kind of garbage pizzagate brought out here.  It was disgusting and I think this should serve as a reminder of what sinister evil truly is.  
Good luck.

I ####### hate Dexter

So a "Campbell County Campaign Chair" and one minor (even one is still shocking and deplorable but I'm speaking solely to the outrageous headline)

=

"Campaign Chair" and "Human Trafficking?"

So a "Campbell County Campaign Chair" and one minor (even one is still shocking and deplorable but I'm speaking solely to the outrageous headline)

=

Well, "Campbell County Campaign Chair," so Yes.

And "Former district judge charged with human trafficking," so Yes.

General Malaise said:
If those people had any shame or common sense they wouldn't have gone along with pizza gate to begin with. 

=

Yeah, when a campaign chair gets charged with human trafficking, the headline will be "Campaign chair charged with human trafficking."  Crazy, I know.

By the way, Comet sold pizza and rented ping pong tables and John Podesta's brother was a fan of a celebrated performance art legend and their headline was:

"Pizzagate: How 4Chan Uncovered the Sick World of Washington’s Occult Elite."

This is a local story which only the fringe left media is running with.  The guy is a loon who fought to have Mitch McConnell removed as a delegate.  He seems to associate with the KKK.  Trump was stupid for not getting rid of this guy a long time ago.  But what else is new. 

General Malaise said:
Funny you should mention it. I've not seen Quez and MaxPower post in this thread (much less the guy who was "fishing")

This is a local story which only the fringe left media is running with.  The guy is a loon who fought to have Mitch McConnell removed as a delegate.  He seems to associate with the KKK.  Trump was stupid for not getting rid of this guy a long time ago.  But what else is new. 
So you are saying he has a lot in common with Steve Bannon and a good chunk of Trump's base? OK!

I live in this county and the speculation of what is the truth here is about as varied (and less popular) as who the Bengals will take at #9.

Fringe right sites combined with some Russian bots had people convinced that Hillary had brain damage, was an assassin, was the leader of a world wide child abduction cabal, among other gems. 

The current president spent 7 years saying Obama wasn't born here and said that the Chinese invented global warming - all the while he is the one #####ing non stop about fake news.

Shouldn't the fring left media get to have a little fun as well?

yes, that's what it equals.  How is that possibly confusing?
I'm aware that it's the nature of headlines. 

When I think of Campaign Chair I envision the top campaign advisor for the whole country. Not one of 3,100 local dudes. 

With Human Trafficking, I envision an organized, ongoing network of bad people transporting many people continuously over time for illicit purposes. 

Common semantics no doubt. Just found it interesting. 

There's probably a better than average chance Trump had no idea who his campaign chair in Campbell County Kentucky was.

I'm aware that it's the nature of headlines. 

When I think of Campaign Chair I envision the top campaign advisor for the whole country. Not one of 3,100 local dudes. 

With Human Trafficking, I envision an organized, ongoing network of bad people transporting many people continuously over time for illicit purposes. 

Common semantics no doubt. Just found it interesting. 
This is actually one of the huge problems in ferreting out and prosecuting human trafficking.  Lots of people who should be prosecuted are "one-off" traffickers who have imported a laborer (or a couple over a period of time) who become de facto house slaves. 

Users who are viewing this thread