What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Non-ppr: 1.02/4.07 for 1.5/1.9/2.5 (1 Viewer)

Andy Dufresne

Footballguy
I  get 1.02/4.07

I give 1.5/1.9/2.5

I really like Fournette and Davis but I'm torn on whether there's enough of a difference between one of them and someone like McCaffrey/Williams/Mixon to sacrifice getting the likely candidates at 9.

I kinda disregard the 2.5 and 4,7 in this. 

Current starting lineup would look about like this

Wilson, Russell SEA QBAjayi, Jay MIA RBFreeman, Devonta ATL RBPerkins, Paul NYG RBAdams, Davante GBP WRColeman, Corey CLE WRHill, Tyreek KCC WRWalker, Delanie TEN TEVinatieri, Adam IND PK

My current roster (sans IDP)

PLAYER

2016 YTD PTS

BYE

DRAFTED

TRADE?

Bridgewater, Teddy MIN QB (Q)

-

FA

Wilson, Russell SEA QB

FA

Ajayi, Jay MIA RB

FA

Booker, Devontae DEN RB

FA

Freeman, Devonta ATL RB

FA

Perkins, Paul NYG RB

FA

Richard, Jalen OAK RB

FA

Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB

FA

Adams, Davante GBP WR

FA

Boldin, Anquan FA WR

-

$1.00

Coleman, Corey CLE WR

FA

Hill, Tyreek KCC WR

FA

Inman, Dontrelle LAC WR

$11.00

Tate, Golden DET WR

FA

Brate, Cameron TBB TE

FA

Heuerman, Jeff DEN TE

FA

Higbee, Tyler LAR TE

FA

Hooper, Austin ATL TE

FA

Walker, Delanie TEN TE

FA

Last edited by a moderator:
1.5/1.9 for 1.2 is pretty much a fair offer to me.   But the issue is that your team isn't that strong and isn't, say a RB2 away from being a contender.  I would just keep what you have and keep rebuilding.

So I would pass.

1.5/1.9 for 1.2 is pretty much a fair offer to me.   But the issue is that your team isn't that strong and isn't, say a RB2 away from being a contender.  I would just keep what you have and keep rebuilding.

So I would pass.
It's a 12 team league with return yards. Zealots non-ppr if that helps. 7 of the 12 teams were 6-7 or worse so all the teams are pretty average.

The way I see it, Ajayi and Freeman are two top backs. Adams/Hill/Coleman isn't awful. 

I think I like the 1.2 over the 1.5 but but I wonder if I can get someone at 1.9 that I could start over what I have at an amount greater than I what I'd gain with the 1.2 over the 1.5.

I'm glad you think the 1.5/1.9 equals the 1.2.

It's probably a fair offer but I would prefer to stay where you are at.  My own personal feeling is that this draft is deep but I'm having trouble getting highly excited at a player or two.  That could change after the draft. But, at this time I would rather pick a little later and have a couple more shots at guys at 1.9 and 2.5.  I wish I could get a similar offer in Z11 for the 1.2 that I hold.

The way I see it, Ajayi and Freeman are two top backs. Adams/Hill/Coleman isn't awful. 

I think I like the 1.2 over the 1.5 but but I wonder if I can get someone at 1.9 that I could start over what I have at an amount greater than I what I'd gain with the 1.2 over the 1.5.

I'm glad you think the 1.5/1.9 equals the 1.2.
I think I like 1.02 over 1.05 too?

Its fair value, question is are you willing to let the draft come to you or do you want to jump for your pick of the top guys? I'd fournette goes to the jets and Davis to buffalo do they still top your list? So you have the space to roster all your picks or do you need to condense?

I think I like 1.02 over 1.05 too?

Its fair value, question is are you willing to let the draft come to you or do you want to jump for your pick of the top guys? I'd fournette goes to the jets and Davis to buffalo do they still top your list? So you have the space to roster all your picks or do you need to condense?
I get that it could be funny but I'm of the mind that there's possibly no difference between the talent you'd get at 2 than at 5. The top 5 seem almost interchangeable.

I get that it could be funny but I'm of the mind that there's possibly no difference between the talent you'd get at 2 than at 5. The top 5 seem almost interchangeable.
Sure but pre draft ranking can change greatly post draft. For me, I have guys in that tier that I like more than others and where they go could change my perception or solidify it. If Cook, who I have some reservations about, goes to a prime landing spot I toss out the issues I have. If he goes to the jets in rd 2, well, I may drop him into the 2nd tier of guys because I don't think that offense is going anywhere fast. Maybe I put more value on quality opportunity than others. That would be one reason to move up for me, two or three of these guys will land in prime spots, and one will surely land in a less than ideal situation. I don't want to be stuck at 5 when I can get (hopefully) more immediate returns from the 2 and have a reasonable offer. Sometimes talent can overcome that, but like taking Watkins over Evans/obj, maybe he has more talent but the situation wasn't ideal and pretty much remains that way. 

The statement was funny to me, though,  as to there may be some doubt that the 1.02 is better than 1.05. Semantics aside, I can't wait for the week to be over so we can start the real internet speculation.

I would keep the three picks as well but it is possible the results of the NFL draft could change my mind.

definitely keep 5 and 9. This draft is pretty deep. That should land you POTENTIALLY one of the top WRS and maybe even OJ Howard... (Trade Bait) (If Mixon/Mcaffrey go somewhere beneficial as in situation... I could easily see this top 4, turn into a top 5 or 6)

So were back on again here but he's given up on the 1.05 - I wouldn't budge there.

I've added as trade bait Kuechly (least desired by him), Adams and Hill.

He's also thrown out making Hopkins, Shepard and Henry avalable to me.

So, with the ammo of 1.09, Keuchley, Adams, and Hill and the target pool of 1.02, Hopkins and Henry...what would you do?

Remember it's NON-PPR. 

Is a 1.02 for 1.09/Hill fair? Would I have to throw in Kuechly or the 2.9?

What about using the 1.9 for Hopkins? How much would the difference between there.

I'm nearly positive the 1.1 will be a RB. Guy there has nothing at the spot.

And the starting lineups are as such 

Any combination of seven from

Number of Starting RBs:1-3

Number of Starting WRs:2-5

Number of Starting TEs:1-4

So my plan would be to start 3 RB  (one coming with the 1.5 which should be better than Perkins) and then Davis instead of Hill (for example) to go with Adams/Coleman.

So were back on again here but he's given up on the 1.05 - I wouldn't budge there.

I've added as trade bait Kuechly (least desired by him), Adams and Hill.

He's also thrown out making Hopkins, Shepard and Henry avalable to me.

So, with the ammo of 1.09, Keuchley, Adams, and Hill and the target pool of 1.02, Hopkins and Henry...what would you do?

Remember it's NON-PPR. 

Is a 1.02 for 1.09/Hill fair? Would I have to throw in Kuechly or the 2.9?

What about using the 1.9 for Hopkins? How much would the difference between there.

I'm nearly positive the 1.1 will be a RB. Guy there has nothing at the spot.
Getting to 1.02 might depend on what the other team needs.  I think 1.09/Hill for 1.02 is reasonable but if that team wants a RB he might not want to move down that far.  I'm assuming this is a zealot league which counts return yardage to some extent.

1.9 for Hopkins seems light to the general community and probably is.  I'm just not high enough on Hopkins to want to pay his market value.

Getting to 1.02 might depend on what the other team needs.  I think 1.09/Hill for 1.02 is reasonable but if that team wants a RB he might not want to move down that far.  I'm assuming this is a zealot league which counts return yardage to some extent.
I kind of let it be for a couple days tuning the matter was closed.  He came back to me today and seems eager to deal. I think I've made him flinch.

Just looked up the scoring and maybe not (should be in the original post  :D ).  Hill's return numbers get your 400 regular yards.  
I see a down tick in his return yards as many teams try to neutralize his impact by kicking away from him.  I don't see him having nearly as good of a return year as teams don't let him beat them on the kick return game.

WTF is wrong with people? A week and a half ago the guy submitted this offer:

Minnesota Vikings offers

Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.02;

Year 2017 Draft Pick 4.02

Arizona Cardinals for

Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.05;

Year 2017 Draft Pick 1.09;

Year 2017 Draft Pick 2.05

Today I offer 

Arizona Cardinals offer

Tyreek Hill

Minnesota Vikings for

His response was, "I don't see that as a starting point." What an epic waste of time. :hot:

Users who are viewing this thread