What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

So, this is the power of science. (Bill Nye = sucks) (1 Viewer)

I watched about 15 minutes of his new Netflix series but gave up.  He was dumbing down the science but his attempts to be funny fell flat.  Left no compelling reason to watch.

I blame God for this abomination. Of course He's not the kind of guy to accept responsibility for His decisions.

Oh, how I wish Mr. Wizard were still alive so that he could still do his show and teach the kiddos.

And light Bill Nye on fire....using science.

Oh, how I wish Mr. Wizard were still alive so that he could still do his show and teach the kiddos.

And light Bill Nye on fire....using science.
Tesla would kick his ### and sic his pigeons on Nye for his presentation of "science".

Last edited by a moderator:
The science is settled. The debate is over. A man with a penis Can also be a women. 

The earth has a fever and so does my sex junk.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the executive producers

Goldschein, who previously served as General Counsel, has negotiated an unprecedented number of development and production deals, including the deal to produce Emmy Award-winning Project Runway as well as the partnership with Ryan Seacrest Productions to produce Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Since taking over as CEO, he has guided the internal greenlight process, resulting in the sale of more projects than ever before across multiple channels and digital platforms.

Currently, BMP has numerous projects across a wide array of genres in production at multiple cable networks and digital outlets, contributing to BMP’s robust programming lineup and continued growth. BMP’s current projects include Mariah’s WorldKeeping up with the Kardashians, Rob & Chyna, Total DivasTotal Bellas and So Cosmo (E!), The Real World and The Challenge (MTV), Project Runway and Project Runway All Stars (Lifetime), Valerie’s Home Cooking (Food Network), Born This Way (A&E), The Gary Owen Show (BET), Earth Live (National Geographic), Bill Nye Saves the World (Netflix), The Selection: Special Operations Experiment (History) and Chachi’s World (go90).  BMP has also produced films, including They Call Us MonstersValentine Road (HBO), Pedro (MTV) and the Emmy Award-winning Autism: The Musical (HBO).

In 2004, Pizzi went on to launch award-winning reality and documentary company, PB&J Television, with Patty Ivins. As Co-President of PB&J, Pizzi executive produced Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit Model Search (NBC), critically acclaimed documentary Reversal of Fortune (Showtime), teen favoriteAmerica’s Prom Queen (ABC Family), provocative therapy series Bad Sex (LOGO) as well as four seasons of the hit show Dress My Nest (Style). Pizzi is currently producing the second season of breakout family comedy, Flex & Shanice (OWN) and has produced many hours of programming for HGTV, Food Network, SYFY, Travel Channel, A&E, AMC, CMT, Lifetime, The CW, TLC and Discovery.

Ex-CBS exec lands Netflix comedy role

by Jesse Whittock

October 13, 2015

Former CBS syndication executive Terry Wood is working with Netflix, overseeing the streaming service’s upcoming Chelsea Handler talk show.
would seem to explain why the show is degenerate trash.  

What does Bill Nye mean by this?  Why is this habbening? :(  

Users who are viewing this thread