What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tyreek hill dynasty value ppr HELP!!! (1 Viewer)

tobynelson34

Footballguy
Hard time putting my finger on his value ...he finished as7th wr in our leauge but he seemed so big play dependent...and yet he consistently made big plays...what kinda player do u rank him near ...kelvin bengiman or Michael Thomas or right in between ...rookie pick 1.6-1.11 this year? Or am I way off ...help!!!!

Just my opinion but I don't put him the class of either Michael Thomas or Kelvin Benjamin.  To em he seems like more of a gadget type player that the NFL figures out a way to stop.  In terms of a rookie pick I put him at best near the lower rookie pick value that you projected.  Late round 1 value seems most likely if you can find an owner that likes his type of game.

Definitely lower than Michael Thomas.  Benjamin....Hill is closer, but I would much rather have Cam throwing to me than Alex Smith.

Hill has a high ceiling and a low floor in the KC offense.  I don't see his targets going up from last year, and KC will always be a run first team when Alex Smith is behind center.

I personally think Hill is worth an early 2nd rounder, I would sell him for a 1st.

Hill maximized his touches by turning a lot of them into TD's.  I don't think his TD to touch ratio is sustainable and I don't think he will increase his touches much.   Basically, I think last year was his ceiling.  As other's have touched on, if you can get any kind of 1st rounder it would be worth it.             

If he finished 7th then I am assuming you get points for returns? If that is the case then I would put his value around 1.5 or better.  He will get stats in a lot of ways. I like him just as much as Michael Thomas if you get return yardage. Thomas may be in a lot of trouble when Brees starts showing his age. 

If he finished 7th then I am assuming you get points for returns? If that is the case then I would put his value around 1.5 or better.  He will get stats in a lot of ways. I like him just as much as Michael Thomas if you get return yardage. Thomas may be in a lot of trouble when Brees starts showing his age. 
My worry is that he starts to get the Hester treatment and teams won't kick it to him.  There are many ways teams can minimize his impact and after a year of film I see a drop off coming. 

My worry is that he starts to get the Hester treatment and teams won't kick it to him.  There are many ways teams can minimize his impact and after a year of film I see a drop off coming. 
Good point. It just seemed to me that they used him more on offense and he was only a rookie. That team needs play makers.  If he can get some stats from rushing, receiving, and return that can add up to a solid year.  His stats last year weren't huge in receiving so if he takes a dip in td's and return yards and goes up a little as a Wr he is still top 10 in that type of a league. 

Just my opinion but I don't put him the class of either Michael Thomas or Kelvin Benjamin.  To em he seems like more of a gadget type player that the NFL figures out a way to stop.  In terms of a rookie pick I put him at best near the lower rookie pick value that you projected.  Late round 1 value seems most likely if you can find an owner that likes his type of game.
X2

No where near michael thomas level.  Kelvin Benjamin I would also rate higher than him.

I saw you said return yards are part of your scoring so he may be closer to their level then previously stated.  I don't play in these type of leagues so Im not sure what added value it gives you

No where near michael thomas level.  Kelvin Benjamin I would also rate higher than him.

I saw you said return yards are part of your scoring so he may be closer to their level then previously stated.  I don't play in these type of leagues so Im not sure what added value it gives you
He was number 11 in standard scoring I believed bumped to number 7 with our scoring system 

Users who are viewing this thread