What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Non-PPR 12 team league, open team (1 Viewer)

DevilDog919

Footballguy
Our league has been together since 2005 and has 8 of the founding teams still in the league, so it is a longstanding league with a great group of owners. Probably one of the most competitive leagues that I am in.

Non-PPR. Pretty basic scoring other than bonus points when RBs gets 25 or more carries and RBs or WRs get 9 receptions in a game, they get 5 bonus points.

Here is the open team: Open Team (Vancouver Vikings)

The team has all of its picks: 1.02, 2.02, 3.02, 4.02, and 5.02 in the upcoming rookie draft. The draft will start within a few weeks of the team filling.

League fees are $75 each year. 100% payout other than MFL costs. We do not use leaguesafe because it wasn't around when we started the league, and when it did come around we just decided not to use it since I had been trusted for several years prior with the money. Feel free to contact any team in the league for references. PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread