What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Martavis Bryant (1 Viewer)

Brandon Will

Footballguy
Anyone able to acquire or sell Martavis Bryant now that he is REINSTATED??I

I am curious because I acquired him for Cole Beasley (WHEN HE WAS ON HIS HOT STREAK) and a DL, later last yea, when Beasley was being Thrown at as the #1 WR on that team

Yep...I traded him to a Steeler fan in my 20 team league for 1.2, shocked when he sent me that offer.  I had high hopes when he came back, however, I am not passing up on that pick for him.

• Armor of the Gods gave up Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Armor of the Gods
  • Okinawa Dragons gave up Bryant, Martavis PIT WR

My guess his price just went through the roof once he was reinstated.  All those owners that held on to him won't take a low ball offer because they have been sitting on him for a year.  I wouldn't think you could obtain him right now as he is probably topped out in value.......If he has a bump or two in training camp or reports come out that are on the negative side his price might come down but right now he will be too expensive in most cases. 

I gave the 2.2 for him, had been in talks and the owners sent me the offer at about 2:00 the day he was reinstated, he was reinstated at 4 and I accepted at 4:10. I don't think he would go for less than 1.07 now. 

There was a lot of speculation that pit may draft a wr early and martavis wasn't in their plans so I sent out a couple offers and managed to hit. It's all about finding the right time to trade a guy. If you want Bryant, now is not the time to try. If you want to sell Bryant after you got him cheap last year now is the time.

I gave the 2.2 for him, had been in talks and the owners sent me the offer at about 2:00 the day he was reinstated, he was reinstated at 4 and I accepted at 4:10. I don't think he would go for less than 1.07 now. 

There was a lot of speculation that pit may draft a wr early and martavis wasn't in their plans so I sent out a couple offers and managed to hit. It's all about finding the right time to trade a guy. If you want Bryant, now is not the time to try. If you want to sell Bryant after you got him cheap last year now is the time.
Agreed and I don't think I will sell for the 1.07 prior to seeing landing spots in draft. As a MB owner, can't see trading him to roll the dice on Ross or JuJu.

$200 Auction dynasty league (unlimited keeper if it fits in your cap, $10 Keeper minimum cost) 15 man roster, PPR: Start QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, FLEX, K, DEF

I traded $47 Dez Bryant for $10 Martavis Bryant and $15 Auction funds ($5 for 2017 and $10 for 2018) and $20 Free Agent Waiver bid funds ($100 starting budget).

Users who are viewing this thread