What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2017 NFL Draft Thread *** Bears pay a steep price for their franchise QB (1 Viewer)

Hm. Treston Decoud. 6'2".  From Zierlein's scouting report sounds like he'd be a better safety than corner so could make sense there.

Odd that neither KD Cannon nor Ishmael Zamora, both from Baylor, has been drafted. Seems to me their talent was better than 6th round. I wonder what is going on. I wish we had access to the information the teams do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd that neither KD Cannon nor Ishmael Zamora, both from Baylor, has been drafted. Seems to me their talent was better than 6th round. I wonder what is going on. I wish we had access to the information the teams do.
Zamora wasn't even invited to the combine because of off field so there's that.  Not sure about Cannon off field but isn't he just a one speed guy with no route tree experience?

Users who are viewing this thread