What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's hottest? (beach model edition) (1 Viewer)

Who's hottest?

Votes: 16 8.5%

Votes: 96 51.1%

Votes: 20 10.6%

Votes: 38 20.2%

Votes: 3 1.6%

Votes: 15 8.0%

• Total voters
Emily is perfect, only sara jean underwood comes close to her. gb melly for introducing me to SJU's instagram.

Emily is perfect, only sara jean underwood comes close to her. gb melly for introducing me to SJU's instagram.
Those 2 are insanely hot.... insane..   but Charlotte McKinney is my current #1..  I'm a sucker for blondes with monster real breasts on a tiny frame

Those 2 are insanely hot.... insane..   but Charlotte McKinney is my current #1..  I'm a sucker for blondes with monster real breasts on a tiny frame
sounds like you think her #### don't smell............does that take the fun out of steamers?

see her on @mignight last nite? funny, too. keeping 1.3 eyes on her

I have to go 1.   Hot tall blonde with legs that go forever, perfect lips and nice toe.   Not a good look for her breasts as her arm is in the air but they are nice too.

I have to go 1.   Hot tall blonde with legs that go forever, perfect lips and nice toe.   Not a good look for her breasts as her arm is in the air but they are nice too.
There's a lot of daylight between those thighs considering she has her knees together.

Since we are judging solely from this picture, and #2 looks like a ####### goofball here, I'm going to go with 4.

4 > 3 > 6 > 5 > 2 >1

Users who are viewing this thread