What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need active owner for dispersal, $150 ppr dynasty DISCOUNTED (1 Viewer)

al_bundy

Footballguy
$150 12 team standard ppr dynasty league. First year will be discounted to $100 entry fee.  Will be a 3 team dispersal draft, currently have 2 owners so looking for 1 more. All finances are run through leaguesafe. Looking for active owners who are available to complete dispersal draft quickly so rookie draft can be held the weekend after the NFL Draft. Notable players available in dispersal draft:Matt ryan, mariota, dakGurley, Charles, lynch, Stewart, Woodhead, Lewis, abdullah, yeldon Aj green, dez, Michael thomas, diggs, crowder, cobb, tate, LeeReed, Graham, Doyle, Allen 1.1, 1.6, 2.6, 2.8, 2.10, 2.11. Each team has all their future picks plus there will be another team's '18 1st, 2nd and 3rd to draft that one of these teams acquired via trade. Link to league http://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/19342#0Please email me at jmiller2333@gmail.com if interested.Thanks,Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to see the rules, scoring,  and payout structure . With such a bleak group of talent to choose from , would be difficult to contend right away,  I sent you an email.

Users who are viewing this thread