What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is Ty MONTGOMERY trade value in picks or WRs? (1 Viewer)

football fan

Footballguy
What is Ty MONTGOMERY trade value in picks or WRs?

I have a ton of good RBs, but would like to up grade another WR spot.

I also have Hyde, Ware, Melvin Gordon, Gurley (I'd like to keep Gurley, if possible) besides Montgomery to trade.

Do I have enough ammo to trade for a top ten WR?

Thanks in advance!

I think ty + another back would get you a solid wr, top 10 may be pushing it. Depends on your top 10 and who else you throw in. Gordon + ty for maybe aj green? Might be doable, ty for jordy seems fair, Gordon for Allen Robinson+ maybe. Probably don't have enough juice for brown/obj/Evans. Maybe cooper or Mike Thomas though. 

If you hope to keep Gordon/gurley then top 10 may not be available but maybe guys like DT, Keenan Allen probably got cheaper post draft, Adams, Alshon, guys that have a little more risk

I would approximate Ty straight up could get you a WR around WR25.  In draft pick value he is probably going to get you a pick in round 2.  Too many still feel he is a placeholder so I think mid round 2 is about where he would slot unless you get lucky and find a trading partner that really likes him.  I do think it's going to cost you Gordon or Gurley if you hope to work a deal for a top 10 WR.  

I traded rookie pick 21 for Montgomery in a 14 team PPR league last week. Figured even if he doesn't stick as RB he would still be used as a WR.

Users who are viewing this thread