What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brockmire (1 Viewer)

jerry jones

Footballguy
Anyone watching this?  On IFC

outstanding impression of a stereotypical sports announcer (with MANY issues) I love all the baseball side stories.

Hank Azaria and Amanda Peet portray believable characters, in small town minor league baseball.

keepng it Brockmire!

Was thinking of starting a thread myself.. But last week's episode was kind of a "clunker" so decided to hold back..

But overall, I've found myself :lmao: quite a few times.

This show is awesome. Great Characters. Brockmire and Jules are equal on the degenerate scale. I love how Brockmire induces a crowd riot one night and the next day Jules has 50 cent beer day to take advantage of the attention the team is getting.

"Knowledge and assumptions, those are like Loggins and Messina. They seem similar, but time proves one of them to be completely worthless."

jerry jones said:
Anyone watching this?  On IFC

outstanding impression of a stereotypical sports announcer (with MANY issues) I love all the baseball side stories.

Hank Azaria and Amanda Peet portray believable characters, in small town minor league baseball.

keepng it Brockmire!
Finally caught the first episode.  Loved it.  Looking forward to more unconventional strategy like how the Frackers started that late-inning rally.

The gap in time between Brockmire's disappearance from MLB and resurfacing in Pennsylvania should be good for some flashbacks, too.  

Not what I was expecting but pretty good. Knocked a few episodes out and enjoyed them.

Not enough time in the day to watch all the good stuff out there right now.

I love how Brockmire only calls Joe Buck by his full name "Joe Buck" even when talking to him.

And I never liked Joe Buck, but I think I hate him more now that he is playing an arrogant caricature of himself and he's actually funny doing it. Jackhole. 
Just finished this, and came here to post almost the same thing.  But I think I now have a weird crush on JoeBuck.

Binged 4 episodes of this yesterday.   I like it but it is a little forced in some places.   The one liners alone will make me finish out the season.

Just finished this, and came here to post almost the same thing.  But I think I now have a weird crush on JoeBuck.
But don't you agree that you don't want to have a weird crush on Joe Buck? And for me, that is why it makes me hate him more. I am glad Brockmire went down on his mother, even after she was dead,

But don't you agree that you don't want to have a weird crush on Joe Buck? And for me, that is why it makes me hate him more. I am glad Brockmire went down on his mother, even after she was dead,
You have a good point. #### Joe Buck.

Great show.  Between his voice and his depravity, it is very amusing.  

I'm not sure how it is going to continue at this pace. The premise is good but it doesn't seem as if it could have legs.

Episode 1 of season two:

When he's talking about his plan with the cancer kids and Charles is like "Oh, Jesus Christ no..."   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread