What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Have you ever slept with a 10/10? (1 Viewer)

Have you ever slept with a 10/10?

• yes

Votes: 50 33.6%
  • no

Votes: 99 66.4%

• Total voters
By universal standards I think the highest I've gotten is an 8 but I have slept with a couple of women who were perfectly my type that I consider 10s

Probably 8.5 max, though more often than I deserved.

Which granted, is a sock.... but hey, you get what you get. 

Don't think I've ever met a 10.  Was with a 9, but I found out after she stopped seeing me that she was just hoeing around while her fiancé was on deployment.

The only woman I've ever slept with was a 9 at her peak and is still holding on as an 8 nearing 40.  I don't know that I've ever met what I would consider a 10 in person.  There was one Rams cheerleader I had a couple college classes with.  She was probably the hottest chick I've ever been in a room with, but I'd still only go 9.5 for her.

I dont even remember it. I either got a hummer or a hump on the hood of a car outside a Santa Fe party from a gal i didn't know after some snorts&shots contest type thing. The "attaboys" i got the next day informed me what i done. I knew who it was and knew her to say hi to cuz she lived nearby, but she never brought it up and neither did i. Have named her before, wont do it again. She (7.5 tops btw) played a prominent role in a George Lucas movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont even remember it. I either got a hummer or a hump on the hood of a car outside a Santa Fe party from a gal i didn't know after some snorts&shots contest type thing. The "attaboys" i got the next day informed me what i done. I knew who it was and knew her to say hi to cuz she lived nearby, but she never brought it up and neither did i. Have named her before, wont do it again. She (7.5 tops btw) played a prominent role in a George Lucas movie.
Did she die recently? 

2, both models 

these girls are tough to hang onto and it's really a one way relationship because guys gawk at them daily.  They expect a lot and give very little, sex was bad with both.

my current gf total package blows them away.  Ill take the 8 with a personality, charisma and a head on her shoulders that's willing to get freaky over a 10 every time

Last edited by a moderator:
it's all relative.

been with a 10 that was incredible.   Just once.    Been with a 3 that was better.  enthusiasaim rules the day.

A few with 10 bodies for sure.  I was really close to nailing a Miss Poland back in the early 90s, just came up short but got her to my place and to 3rd base. 

I think one of the Ukrainian chicks I nailed would at least be in the 10 conversation. 

Sure, I slept with a 10 once.  Best night of my life.

Unfortunately, she was kidnapped in the middle of the night and someone left a 2 in her place.

I'll take a PM. My guess is Candy Clark.

I don't even self-service to 10s. I gotta have flaws. Funny female comedians (or is it still comedienne?) typically hit the sweet spot.

Well there was one that I thought was a 10 when the bar closed but she turned out not to be the next morning in the cold light of day.  :yucky:

Users who are viewing this thread