What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

L. Miller and K. Allen for 1.2 and 1.6? (1 Viewer)

Jlp0019

Footballguy
I was offered L. Miller and K. Allen for 1.2 and 1.6? This is a 12 team league. 

Can Start 2-5 RB's and 3-6 WR's

I have Hill, Lacy, Gordon, Forte, Rawls,  and Conley, Crowder Diggs, Garcon, Eli Rogers, and D. Thomas. 

Would you keep the picks,  or take the players.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are over paying a bit but it's not horrible.  I think I would keep the picks though.  At 1.2 you can get one of the top 2 RB if you would like and at 1.6 I think 1 WR and 4 RB are gone so a lot of talent available there as well.  I think Miller and 1.02 are pretty close and that part would be worth considering but I have a hard time giving up 1.6 for Allen because he just hasn't stayed healthy.

I have to disagree...I believe miller is as good or better than any rb in this class (his situation not necessarily his talent) and no wr u get will b better than Keenan ...yes he has health issues but they r bad luck issues not soft tissue ie  hamstring...I take the players and not hope on picks

I think the offer is pretty fair. Talent wise, I take the players, but we all know about Allen and his health issues. Since you were offered the trade, I would try to get a little more. 

If anything take Allen for the 6 and keep the 2 Depnds on how u feel about the other rbs

Last edited by a moderator:
I would go with the player side of the deal.  You know the players will perform very well at the NFL level.  There is no guarantee the picks will pan out.  Granted, I usually undervalue draft picks more than most so this would be an easy choice for me to take Miller and Allen.  I am not too worried about Allen's injury history because most of them have been somewhat strange (lacerated kidney) or unlucky (ACL).  It is not like he has chronic hamstring issues.

I take the players and am happy with it.

I think the offer is relatively fair.  I would rather have the rookie RB than Miller but prefer Allen to 1.06.  So I personally would counter with just Allen for 1.06.

I stated in my post that it was reasonable.  My biggest issue against it is I don't think Miller and Allen make this team strong enough to be a contender for a championship so I'll take the younger pieces.

I stated in my post that it was reasonable.  My biggest issue against it is I don't think Miller and Allen make this team strong enough to be a contender for a championship so I'll take the younger pieces.
Without knowing the rest of his roster it's hard to tell if he has a elite qb and te I believe he could compete

Details are limited and depending on those spots he could compete if everyone stays healthy but the RB and WR depth on that roster look weak.  It looks like you start 8.  

Gordon

DT

Crowder

Garcon

Diggs

pick 1.2 or Miller

pick 1.6 or Allen

Lacy?

Not the worst but decent and a bench of Forte, Rawls, Conley and Eli Rogers. That isn't much of a bench.

It's a pretty fair deal.  So it's simple.  If you think Miller and Allen vault you into title contention NOW, then take the deal.  If you're still rebuilding, keep the picks.  

Details are limited and depending on those spots he could compete if everyone stays healthy but the RB and WR depth on that roster look weak.  It looks like you start 8.  

Gordon

DT

Crowder

Garcon

Diggs

pick 1.2 or Miller

pick 1.6 or Allen

Lacy?

Not the worst but decent and a bench of Forte, Rawls, Conley and Eli Rogers. That isn't much of a bench.
I'm assuming that's Melvin Gordon right..

I need to know his qb and te and how many he has to start 12 team and have to play 6 plus a te seems like we r missing something...

Picks for me, not close. I expect Miller to post better numbers with Osweiler gone but he's 5 years older than the very solid prospect RB you can draft now. I wouldn't want anything to do with Allen after the Chargers just spent a top 10 pick on MWilliams.

Warhogs said:
It's close, but this.^^^  

Yea, the trade rounds out your RB's but I don't see you winning the championship with Allen, DT... and ? at #3 WR.  And you've got some QB and TE issues to boot.  Miller and Allen are relatively young, but have their own faults to the point where I prefer the picks and the youth they bring.

Users who are viewing this thread