Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wooters

Would you rather...

Question

24 answers to this question

Fournette and Williams for me.  Not huge on Williams but I do still have Fournette in his own tier.

I basically have the 1.01 and 1.05 pick in my PPR league.  Can't decide.  I'd like to come out with 1 RB and 1 WR, but I suppose I could go Fournette and then Cook at 1.05.  2 RB's is just not very ideal.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

59 minutes ago, Wooters said:

Have Corey Davis and Dalvin Cook or Leonard Fournette and Mike Williams?  PPR.

Do I need a RB now or I am ok until 2018?

Just now, menobrown said:

Do I need a RB now or I am ok until 2018?

I have Howard and Abdullah currently.  It's a startup.

Take Davis at 1 and whatever RB remains at 5.

Otherwise I'd take McCaffrey at 1 and Williams at 5.

Edited by Andy Dufresne

I'd take Fournette and whichever remains of Davis, McCaffrey, Mixon, Cook, Williams.  I'm not a fan of Abdullah or Howard though, so 2 RBs for me would be 0 problem. 

1 hour ago, CabinFever said:

In his defense that place is a graveyard 

:shrug: That's not really a defense. Don't need to clog up the SP with personal team questions. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, FF Ninja said:

:shrug: That's not really a defense. Don't need to clog up the SP with personal team questions. 

The title of the thread is open ended for anyone to come in and create their own "would you rather" question.  Feel free to hijack it with one of your own. 

9 minutes ago, Wooters said:

The title of the thread is open ended for anyone to come in and create their own "would you rather" question.  Feel free to hijack it with one of your own. 

I wasnt going to say anything about this thread as it will be moved soon enough from the mods and I didnt want to feed into it but every now and again you see a remark you cant turn away from. You now defending the "would you rather" as if this isnt advice on how to run your team is insulting to yourself. Everyone here knows better and knows why you created this thread. Open ended, my tail. Too bad they can have discussion in one of the other threads. Whats terrible is you need this direct advice even after all the other threads. How much help do you need to decide between the top elite players in the draft? 

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE SHARK POOL

Threads that are asking for advice on how you should draft or manage your team belong in The Assistant Coach forum.

Edited by Mavis
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Wooters said:

Would you rather get kicked in the nuts by Jet Li or be buried up to your neck in cow #### for three full days?

11 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Would you rather get kicked in the nuts by Jet Li or be buried up to your neck in cow #### for three full days?

Cow ####.  Not close.

would you rather have a shark pool clogged up with AC threads. or would you prefer the mods trash stuff like this?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Did you see Boardwalk Empire where the guy was buried up to his neck, not in cow crap, but in sand? I never only want my head expose without me being able to defend it, ever. 

• Like 1

would you rather have a shark pool clogged up with AC threads. or would you prefer to visit it once a week & help out?

2 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Now that's a would you rather question.

4 hours ago, Wooters said:

Thanks. I hear you but we try to limit the Shark Pool here to NFL talk that is applicable to everyone. Clearly, this is a team specific question. One isn't bad. 20 on the front page is bad. And that'll be how it goes once we start. I know the Assistant Coach forum isn't popular but that's where team specific questions like this need to go. Sorry. I know that's not the answer you wanted but it's how we're trying to run this forum.

I'd love for more people to participate in the assistant coach forum. But not sure of the best way to do that. I'm open to ideas.

J

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CabinFever said:

In his defense that place is a graveyard 

Doesn't change the fact that's where the site owners want these posts.