What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hillary takes responsibility for loss. Blames Russia, FBI, misogyny, media, and unprecedented interference. (1 Viewer)

NorvilleBarnes

Footballguy
"Clinton stated broadly that she takes “absolute personal responsibility” for her failure to win the White House. Yet the Democratic nominee declined to fault her strategy or message, nor did she acknowledge her own weak­nesses as a campaigner"

LINK

Get ready for Hillary 2020!  :coffee:

“Remember,” Clinton said, “I did win more than 3 million votes [more] than my opponent.”

“He [Trump]  should worry less about the election and my winning the popular vote than doing some other things that would be important for the country,” Clinton said.

Seriously, she is a cancer on the Democratic party and needs to go away. But that's not what cancers do.

That popular vote victory, along with $5 - will get you a nice bowl of soup Hillary.

“He [Trump]  should worry less about the election and my winning the popular vote than doing some other things that would be important for the country,” Clinton said.

Seriously, she is a cancer on the Democratic party and needs to go away. But that's not what cancers do.
Ball cancer, right?

"Clinton stated broadly that she takes “absolute personal responsibility” for her failure to win the White House. Yet the Democratic nominee declined to fault her strategy or message, nor did she acknowledge her own weak­nesses as a campaigner"

LINK

“Remember,” Clinton said, “I did win more than 3 million votes [more] than my opponent.”
i hope she slides under a gas truck.

what a miserable human being.  She lost because of that.  she managed to make a billionaire narcissist seem more in touch with regular people.

Hillary single-handedly was responsible for conservatives keeping the Supreme Court.  Thank you!  

Government's ability to cut off spending money on speech is allowing the government to suppress free speech.  It is not that difficult.  
Corporations are not people and should not be given the same rights. Also not hard to understand.

Not surprising that she has no idea what it means to take personal responsibility. No idea why people still care what she has to say. 

It is the ability for people to assemble and speak as a group.
Actually, no it's not. The CEO of every corporation has the fiduciary responsibility of doing what is in the financial best interests of the stock holders. Thus he cannot speak freely. His speech is limited to only what is in their financial best interests.

Because of this limitation, corporations should NOT have the same voice in politics as people. 

I'm proud of Her for SHATTERING the glass ceiling and becoming the FIRST WOMAN to lose a presidential election to Donald Trump.  #imwithher

They're not given the "same" rights, they're just given the rights that are assigned to corporations in the Constitution. Unless you think "the press" in "Freedom of the press" does not refer to entities like newspapers. 
LMAO

You think "the press" refers to biased political organizations?

Actually, no it's not. The CEO of every corporation has the fiduciary responsibility of doing what is in the financial best interests of the stock holders. Thus he cannot speak freely. His speech is limited to only what is in their financial best interests.

Because of this limitation, corporations should NOT have the same voice in politics as people. 
You are talking about a for profit corporation.  Citizen United was no such entity and that is the issue.  

So much hatred in here. Hillary was honest today, as she normally is. I liked hearing from her. She represents goodness, especially now.

I don't particularly want her to run again, as the Dems need to come up with somebody new. But if I could wave a magic wand and make her President, either now or in 2020 or whenever, I sure as hell would.

So much hatred in here. Hillary was honest today, as she normally is. I liked hearing from her. She represents goodness, especially now.

I don't particularly want her to run again, as the Dems need to come up with somebody new. But if I could wave a magic wand and make her President, either now or in 2020 or whenever, I sure as hell would.
The biggest haters were on the left.  I celebrate Hillary's accomplishments.  

Oh God Tim. Give it a break. Trump being horrific doesn't magically make Hillary this beacon of goodness. Let it go.

Dems to get rid of or quiet Clinton, Pelosi, Waters, Sanders and get a fresh more moderate group. One is 70 and the others are all pushing 80. Do these people ever retire???

Last edited by a moderator:

barf

I'm have been a strong west coast (i.e. fiscal) Republican my whole life but I despise what the party has become over the past decade+. I can't vote Republican right now. I just can't.

However Hillary just needs to hang up her political ambition. She may have won by 3 million and all that but that is effectively her margin in California so it means #### all on the national stage. People hate her, I don't like her and I voted for her (Kasich in the primary and he would have had my vote in the national if he was the nom).

It's over Hillary, go away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hillary has officially surpassed Al Gore as the worst sore loser in presidential history.  
Her crowning glory?

Not showing up for her faithful supporters at campaign headquarters to accept defeat ...or at least a rousing last gasp charge - and to thank them for their hard work.  

What a ####.  

Tim.

You have lost your mind.  

Tim.

You have lost your mind.  
Y'know I get the dislike, maybe even hatred, but when you see what we ended up with I find the disdain for her to be shocking and disheartening (at the very least). The most dangerous person to hold the office of the Presidency in any of our lifetimes is currently occupying the White House. Personally I think that is a good thing because the the country needed a kick in the ### and opposition of him is that kick. But all things being equal she would have been a much better option to occupy the office than this lunatic.

Bottom line is that comparisons between his insanity and hers is a complete false equivalency.

LINK

We stab her with our steely knives, .... 

Users who are viewing this thread