What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What pick is B. Marshall worth? (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't think he would hold much value.  Many people are down on Eli with the way he finished off the year and there are quite a few mouths to feed in NY.  My guess is that the best you would get would be a late 2nd for Marshall.  I just don't see anybody in a dynasty league giving up much more as the best fit for Marshall would be a stacked team looking for an upgrade to their WR3.  That being the case the pick is most likely later in the round which is where I think the late 2nd fits in. 

maybe a late 3rd.  Doubt he's someone you'll ever want to start.  He's old and already looked to be falling off last season.

I got him as part of a bigger package last year. I'd gladly dump him off for a second if I could.

2.9 roughly would be my guess. Maybe he's an ok starter this year, but the bottom could fall out at any moment.

Users who are viewing this thread