What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1.03 for Crowell, Ty and 1.11? (1 Viewer)

DropKick

Footballguy
Keeper League - Team acquiring Isaiah Crowell and Ty Montgomery has virtually no RBs.

Expect the 1.03 to land McCaffrey, Mixon or Davis.  TE Howard probably available at 1.11.

Fair trade?  Which side do you prefer?

Fair trade. If I had RB and we were required to start two, I'd give the 1.3 for that.

Keeper League - Team acquiring Isaiah Crowell and Ty Montgomery has virtually no RBs.

Expect the 1.03 to land McCaffrey, Mixon or Davis.  TE Howard probably available at 1.11.

Fair trade?  Which side do you prefer?
What does the rest of the roster look like for the team with no RBs? How many RBs does one have to start? 

Also, if a keeper how many do you keep? The depth is nice but how many of the 3 pieces can that team keep next year? 

Also, if a keeper how many do you keep? The depth is nice but how many of the 3 pieces can that team keep next year? 
This is the key to the whole thing, a straight dynasty league where you can keep everyone forever I think I take the players.

What does the rest of the roster look like for the team with no RBs? How many RBs does one have to start? 
Start 2. No flex spots.  8 keepers.  Team is OK at QB (Stafford) and WR (Antonio Brown, Davante Adams) but thins out quickly after that.. Bennett at TE, so Howard/Njoku might be a nice add with a look ahead to 2018.  Team does not have 8 legit keepers -  so 2 or 3 could be kept.  

I'd rather have the 3. Not much confidence in Montgomery, and while I like Crowell, he's not in the same tier as McCaffery, or Cook who I seem to like more than everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread