What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which side? (1 Viewer)

Matt's Eagles

Footballguy
12 team PPR dynasty 6 pts all tds

Team A gets Aaron Rodgers, Devante Adams, J Matthews

Team B gets Wentz, Alshon, TY Montgomery

A - Getting Adams for Alshon will not hurt you that much... and Adams will be Nelson's replacement (or is almost there now).  Along with Rodgers, who will be playing a few more years, this is a no brainer.

Rodgers is easily the best pieces in that trade so his side is the way to go.  It's not particularly close when you add in the 6 pt TD scoring. 

If the former Rodgers owner (new Wentz owner) is rebuilding then it isn't so bad with 2 nice pieces to rebuild with.  Not a fan of Adams or Jmatt.  

I made a similar deal last year of Wentz and a 1st and 2nd for Rodgers in a 2QB league, where I'm a competitor and he's rebuilding.  Made sense for both of us.  I can see the same in this trade.

Yeah, Team A for me too.

Adams and Alshon are close. I like TY slightly over J Matt. But Rodgers is worth a lot more than Wentz.

I'm going team A. I was burned by Davante Adams a couple years ago like I'm sure a lot of us were. But after this year I'm willing to take him back. C'mon on over here, Davante. I forgive you! Philly has acquired a lot of solid pieces lately but I'm still a bit hesitant to invest too much in that offense. I guess you could say I wince at Wentz. I'll see myself out.

Users who are viewing this thread