What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Going to miss the old AC Forum (1 Viewer)

I saw some information but haven't followed it closely.  I clicked on the one in the shark pool it it looked to be more poll type postings.  I'm starting to wonder if this forum stays and the one in the SP is quick poll type questions?

I do see it says closing soon so maybe it is a complete move?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. This forum will be closing and it will have a rebirth as a new subforum in the Shark Pool. (we will not carry over posts from here to there). It'll have the addition of being able to upvote and downvote and will hopefully see much more activity being closer to the Shark Pool. The AC isn't going away. The AC is getting a much needed improvement. 

J

Joe Bryant said:
Yes. This forum will be closing and it will have a rebirth as a new subforum in the Shark Pool. (we will not carry over posts from here to there). It'll have the addition of being able to upvote and downvote and will hopefully see much more activity being closer to the Shark Pool. The AC isn't going away. The AC is getting a much needed improvement. 

J
Now that you are getting rid of the AC forum can we get a politics forum and contain that to one forum?

Joe Bryant said:

J

please make a political forum. there are enough people to populate it.

PLEASE.  so sick of all the politics talk in the free for all.  its awful

And I even participate sometimes in it. I have semi interest. But it's just too much.  Over half the front page.  Ridiculous
I used to browse the FFA at least as often as the SP, even though I rarely posted there. But I haven't been over there since a couple months before the election. It's out of control.

It's a shame too, because before that was the case some real interesting topics used to bubble to the front page pretty frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread