What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2017 HR Derby & All-Star Game - Marlins Park (1 Viewer)

greedygoat

Footballguy
MLB All-Star Week events take place in Miami, Florida at Marlins Park and the Miami Beach Convention Center from July 7 - July 11.  I just spent over $1,400 today on two 2017 ticket strips for All-Star week.  My 14 year-old son has been wanting to go to this since Miami was awarded the game.  Each 2017 MLB All-Star Week ticket strip includes the following:

• Four (4) single day admission tickets to 2017 MLB All-Star FanFest™ valid only on the following dates 7/7, 7/10, and 7/11. 2017 MLB All-Star FanFest™ tickets provide one-time entry for one person valid any time during normal hours of operation**.
  • One (1) ticket for MLB All-Star Sunday (July 9, 2017) featuring the SiriusXM All-Star Futures Game and the MLB All-Star Legends & Celebrities Softball Game
  • One (1) ticket for Gatorade All-Star Workout Day (Monday, July 10, 2017) featuring the T-Mobile Home Run Derby
  • One (1) ticket for the 88th MLB All-Star Game presented by Mastercard on Tuesday, July 11, 2017
  • One (1) Official 2017 MLB All-Star Commemorative Program
Has anyone ever attended an All-Star Futures Game, HR Derby or an MLB All-Star game?

Is it wishful thinking to believe that the buyer's remorse I'm feeling right now will ease-up as the events approach?

Users who are viewing this thread