What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My Brother's Fiancee (1 Viewer)

Thorn

Footballguy
So my brother is engaged to a pretty nutty chick.  She is very jealous, reads his emails and texts, and accuses him of stuff all the time.  A couple of months ago my brother called me, my mom, and my dad one day, and with her in the background yelling, "admitted" to each of us that he had cheated on her and that the wedding was off.  The wedding is planned for summer of 2018, so I don't even know what that means, but whatever.

FWIW, the "cheating" was my brother receiving a topless pic, and going to get a happy hour drink with, a co-worker, 18 months ago.  This was before he was engaged or living with the fiancee, but after they had been going out for a while.  At any rate, nothing physical, and after the happy hour he sorta wised up and stopped communicating with the co-worker.  She discovered this by reading his old work emails.

My brother has been in full-blown "I can't lose her" mode since.  Anyway, today I get an email from his work account that starts off "Hey [my full first name]".  The email asks me to write up a deed to put fiancee on title to his condo (I'm a real estate lawyer).  It didn't read like his writing, and to confirm my suspicion, I flipped through the last 50 or so emails from him to me, and none have a salutation of any kind.  Plus he's never called me my full first name in his life.

I have no idea how to respond.  If I call her out I fear that it will be the beginning of a wedge bxt us, and the first step towards estrangement (isn't this how it starts?).  Any bright ideas?

What is her play after you draft up the deed?  It is not as if it will be recorded without him signing and being aware of the matter.  I mean you are not going to release your legal work to the web where she can pick it up and then forge his signature and have it recorded.

I would call your brother with some follow up questions, not e-mail or text, but a voice call.  That will get everything out in the open. 

You might also share her e-mail with us so you, and we, can start sending her topless picks of us.  Your brother will wonder why he got in trouble for one pick when she has hundreds. 

Last edited by a moderator:
'I'll let you know when I have the time. Should be by the end of next week.  BTW, since you do you call me Thornington?'

I'm pretty twisted so I'd have a little fun with it.   Maybe start by asking for a bunch of random documents that you claim are needed to do the title; last 6 months of bank statements, copy of latest physical, copy of high school diploma, etc.   See where that takes you.   When she asks why you need all of that, just blame it on Obama and all his regulations.  

first off, let's get @the rover in here... he speaks crazy-chick.

but of course- you call your brother and ask what's up... but as if he sent the thing. don't call her out- let him do that.

So my brother is engaged to a pretty nutty chick.  She is very jealous, reads his emails and texts, and accuses him of stuff all the time.  A couple of months ago my brother called me, my mom, and my dad one day, and with her in the background yelling, "admitted" to each of us that he had cheated on her and that the wedding was off.  The wedding is planned for summer of 2018, so I don't even know what that means, but whatever.

FWIW, the "cheating" was my brother receiving a topless pic, and going to get a happy hour drink with, a co-worker, 18 months ago.  This was before he was engaged or living with the fiancee, but after they had been going out for a while.  At any rate, nothing physical, and after the happy hour he sorta wised up and stopped communicating with the co-worker.  She discovered this by reading his old work emails.

My brother has been in full-blown "I can't lose her" mode since.  Anyway, today I get an email from his work account that starts off "Hey [my full first name]".  The email asks me to write up a deed to put fiancee on title to his condo (I'm a real estate lawyer).  It didn't read like his writing, and to confirm my suspicion, I flipped through the last 50 or so emails from him to me, and none have a salutation of any kind.  Plus he's never called me my full first name in his life.

I have no idea how to respond.  If I call her out I fear that it will be the beginning of a wedge bxt us, and the first step towards estrangement (isn't this how it starts?).  Any bright ideas?
Call him (don't email; she might intercept it) and tell him.

if he didn't legit cheat, then he needs to grow a ####### pair and just tell her to #### about it - that's how i have always handled it, and i'll be mf'ng damned if i let a chic toss something in my face that's flat-out false. 

#### that. 

What is her play after you draft up the deed?  It is not as if it will be recorded without him signing and being aware of the matter.  I mean you are not going to release your legal work to the web where she can pick it up and then forge his signature and have it recorded.

I would call your brother with some follow up questions, not e-mail or text, but a voice call.  That will get everything out in the open. 

You might also share her e-mail so you, and we, can start sending her topless picks of us.  Your brother will wonder why he got in trouble for one pick when she has hundreds. 
I'm gluing pennies to my nipples as we speak.  What is her name, I want to write it on my belly.  

Since it was sent from his work account, I would assume he would see any response you send back?  Thus, I'm guessing she is sending because he is reluctant to for some reason and she is pushing it.  I'd respond back with something vague and not totally responsive, and then talk to him directly.  While I generally think you shouldn't get in the middle of their issues, if they are using for legal services, you are either in the middle, or totally out.

I have a long list of advice to offer. But first, I'll need to see the original pic that got this whole thing started. 

first off, let's get @the rover in here... he speaks crazy-chick.

but of course- you call your brother and ask what's up... but as if he sent the thing. don't call her out- let him do that.
More small talk via email..... Extend the conversation. The longer she's willing to play off as being him, the more ammo there is to get rid of the shrew.

My little brother is a math genius. I can't even explain what he does something with engineering and nuclear power. He has been married twice, cleaned out the first time by a chick who was obviously nuts if you talked to her for more than 5 minutes.

People have blind spots.

All you can do is tell him this chick is bat#### in a brotherly way, definitely show him the email. Good luck.

Keep us posted.

You might also share her e-mail so you, and we, can start sending her topless picks of us.  Your brother will wonder why he got in trouble for one pick when she has hundreds. 
She will badger him into signing it, and he will.  Obviously, putting her on title is against my professional and personal advice, but he'll do it if it means "not losing her."

Call is a good idea.  I just dread that he's going to say "please write up the deed for us"

She will badger him into signing it, and he will.  Obviously, putting her on title is against my professional and personal advice, but he'll do it if it means "not losing her."

Call is a good idea.  I just dread that he's going to say "please write up the deed for us"
And her e-mail and her name?

BTW, I have used wheat stalk pennies and have the reverse side showing.  Should I turn them over to the obverse side, or perhaps go opposite on each nipple?  I want to get this just so.

Was there anything your brother or GB could have said or done to help you see it?
Maybe.   Things were said, by some friends, that definitely helped me make the decision to divorce her.   I don't know if anyone could have derailed the relationshi early on, but it helped towards the end.

if he didn't legit cheat, then he needs to grow a ####### pair and just tell her to #### about it - that's how i have always handled it, and i'll be mf'ng damned if i let a chic toss something in my face that's flat-out false. 

#### that. 
Having been there, and having done exactly that, my advice is To Get The #### Out Now.   I succeeded in shutting her up on the issue, and believe me, crazy doesn't go away when it shuts up.

IMO I'd politely refuse to handle the case out of moral objection to the act, and offer a referral to an associate. 

When (not if) she loses her #### and cleans him out, he will thank you for trying to help him see the light. 

How badly is your brother outkicking his coverage here? 

Type up a document but make it say that all of HER possessions are going to be put into HIS name. Pull a Superman 2 on her.

IMO I'd politely refuse to handle the case out of moral objection to the act, and offer a referral to an associate. 

When (not if) she loses her #### and cleans him out, he will thank you for trying to help him see the light. 

How badly is your brother outkicking his coverage here? 
Not sure it's outkicking so much as lack of experience 

Run, don't walk

I don't understand the point of "impersonating" him through email. He'd obviously see any response and it isn't like you just send back a form of deed and all of a sudden she's on the deed. He'd need to sign, notaries would be involved etc.

Wow, his fiancee sounds exactly like my friend's wife. We warned him. He is miserable now. It only gets worse. You have to sabotage the relationship now, its for his own good.

This is making me feel slightly less stupid about my decision to marry my ex-. I mean she is crazy and awful, but she kept it reasonably well concealed.

As his brother... you need to refuse to write the deed.  Tell him why and that you're concerned.  If he's hell bent, he can find another attorney.

Users who are viewing this thread