What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official PCguys // Steam Thread (1 Viewer)

ren hoek

Footballguy
Welcome to a thread about playing video games with each other and general personal computer appreciation.  Post about your build, setup, OS, Steam backlog, mechanical keyboards, your Steam tag, or failing that, just watch helplessly while I spam cool computer links.  

I just picked up PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.  Anyone got an ID on steam?  renho3k

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Where do you find the time?  I've still been trying to find time to play Battlefield 1 since last October.  And that's just one game.
By the time I get out of work, swim, eat dinner and spend time with her, i generally have 2-3 hours in a given day for personal time.  Half of that is divvied up between reading/posting and actually playing.  I don't play like I used to, but not having kids or >40hr work week definitely helps.  

Nier: Automata is incredible.  I had to get this little SKIM mod because the frame rate was a little wonky around 30fps, very plebeian.  But now it's running clear around 60fps.  It's so beautiful and clean.  

Platinum Games is my favorite developer when it comes to action games.  They were the developer on Bayonetta and Vanquish, which were both masterpieces in the genre.  There are so many cool dynamics to this game, like mech battles and Gradius-style air fights.  Everything you do looks raw and cold-blooded.  Lots of customization to 2B's kit too.  Definitely a fun and stylish action game.  

Users who are viewing this thread