What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Bored Games - 9/22 SHEEP IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK - Reveal and podium! (6 Viewers)

Player    S4. What is a telltale sign that spring has arrived?
AAABatteries    Pollen
sho nuff    Yoga pants swapped for sundresses?  Nah, Im going with the pollen making my eyes itch and nose run.
Bob Sacamano    Flowers? spring training? The two months where people pretend to be Cubs fans before their season is officially over? I'm going to say Allergies
El Floppo    Buds, brah.
Galileo    Leaves return to trees
bryhamm    baseball starts
lardonastick    Robins
The Iguana    flowers blooming
Idiot Boxer    Pollen
ThaPenguin    MLB Opening Day
Maik Jeaunz    GD allergies!
Murph    More revealing clothing for the ladies
fatguyinalittlecoat    Baseball spring training (totally has spring right in the title)
Foosball God    Sports Bras
GOB    Spring Break, woo!
Wingnut    Better weather?
Bull Dozier    Warmer weather
dino259    The masters
Dan Lambskin    robins
Not Smart    Flowers emerging/blooming
Getzlaf15    flowers blooming
EYLive    Warmer weather
Nipsey    Flowers blooming
Cjw_55106    Sighting of The Robin
Long Ball Larry    Need to mow the lawn.
GAlmgren    Women in shorts
IrishTwinkie    Trees start to bud
scoobus    Flowers blooming
Seriously after the "most dramatic masters ever" did none of you watch TV this past weekend? 

Thanks @hagmania

Shoot.  Work sucks right now.  Will submit answers if I am able but won't be able to follow the play by play reveal unfortunately.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another round of Sheep! Please PM me your responses to the following prompts - you get points if you match other players! But watch out for the BLACK SHEEP @El Floppo - if you match him then YOU GET NOTHING. As always, I will score generally relative answers as matches for the free response prompt 10. The bonus Quiplash ART question is for amusement (and possibly tiebreaker purposes). It will be judged for the best response by ME.

You have until 1:00 PM CT to send your responses.

01. Name something that brings bad luck
02. Quote a phrase/saying/old wives' tale with a number in it
03. Who's the best 80s horror movie monster?
04. Name a phobia
05. Eight days into the 2019 NFL season, name a team that will DEFINITELY NOT make the playoffs
06. Name a fun way to pass the time while tailgating
07. Name a food that's just perfect when autumn rolls around
08. Name something gathered during harvest season
09. Name a reason for people to celebrate during the fall
10. Propose a new way to save our daylight

***BONUS QUIPLASH ART QUESTION - SEND ME AN IMAGE***
What do you wish you could make true with a wave of your sharpie?

Last edited by a moderator:
For the record, I realize a lot of folks won't be able to do any Snagit/MS Paint jobs, but I felt the prompt needed to be answered so I just put it out there for the universe to respond.

Users who are viewing this thread